Lady Ribbons

|Anubis Von Hearth|

Adilah crawled back, acting all frightened and confused "I-I don't know what you're talking about; I don't know who you are!" She exclaimed.

My right eyebrow arched "Were you this confused when you shot me in Greece?" I followed her with my hands behind my back.

The woman clumsily got up on her feet "What you're saying doesn't make any sense."

A chuckle left my mouth; she's unbelievable and so uncaring of her own life "Listen here, step mommy," I let out a deep sigh, taking a step closer which is why she stepped back "I want you to tell me how did you find out about me because if you don't do it whilst I'm behaving nicely, I'll use scissors to cut your eyelids and nose off."

Adilah glanced behind herself "What guarantees me you won't kill me anyway?"

I chuckled once again "You're unbelievable, and only in your dreams will you leave this place alive, cunt. Send him in, baby," I said for my fiancé listening in my earpiece.

"You got it, princess," he said.

"I do have an eyewitness so the talking is only an opportunity for you to leave this world with peace of mind," my smile turned into a grin. "Oh and I'm pleased to inform you that my biological father, your husband, has asked me to kill you, and also that he remembers you pushed him down the stairs but kudos to you for planning everything ahead," I showed her my two thumbs up—she was breathless; what a compliment.

"Boss, you need me?" A voice behind me said.

This is such a heart-filling moment "Yes, dear Cillian, step up to the floor," I signaled him to come closer. "You might remember this blondie here from when you asked him to kill me," I patted Cillian's back as he stood to my left. "He is now working for me in exchange of his life, but you should know it took him quite a couple of minutes to have the guts to utter your name. Maybe this will bring you some memories about the contract," I extended my palm in front of Cillian and be handed me the ruby engagement ring. "From Slava to Adilah," I read the inscription in the inner section of the ring "cute but still cold," I tossed it to her and she caught it. "Wanna keep it—oh wait," I grabbed it back from her hands "money is not useful to dead people," a giggle escaped my lips "silly me and this pregnant mind," I handed it back to Cillian "go back inside, soldier."

"Yes, boss," he replied and then left.

A satisfied deep sigh left my mouth "Are you going to say your piece or do a backflip or something interesting before I shoot your head off? Because I'll literally shoot your neck until I fully decapitate you."

Adilah seemed horrified by my suggestion "No one in my family can possibly agree with this—" someone from above shot, grazing Adilah's left arm "fuck!" She hissed in pain.

"That was Sybella and around her are Ekaterina, Alena, Odessa and Catalina. Anyway, are you going to talk or what? If not I could release you into the woods and hunt you down, Game of Thrones style."

"I've always known about you," she confessed, keeping pressure on her wound.

My jaw clenched "What do you mean always?"

"When your father left for Spain I was tracking his every move," a groan escaped her lips. "I was informed he had spent day after day after day with a beautiful woman at the beach, and that they had sex—when I found out who it was I thought about taking my own life for weeks, but instead decided to go visit the convent where your mother lived," her words were like lighting has stricken me. "When I got there I overheard her speaking to the mother superior about how she had fallen pregnant, and I just knew in my gut that the father of that baby, you, was Slava. Your existence just made me realize I had to do everything to get my husband back before your whore of a mo—ahh!" She screamed in pain when I shot her right foot.