Lord Rightful

|Napoleon DiStefano|

"This is delicious," Anubis said as she sat to Amara's left which is normally where Moor sits but she has a breakfast date with her friends. "Thank you for inviting me to have breakfast with you; I'm terrible in the kitchen."

"You're welcome to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with us, Anubis," Amara placed her hand on top of Anubis and smiled at me. "Right, brother?"

I nodded with a soft smile "Of course. And I would like to talk to you about your sleeping schedule; I need you to sleep more than four hours a day."

"But–"

"Anubis, you say you take this job seriously; please get the necessary rest to be alert during the day, there are countless people taking care of the estate at night and our security system is state-of-the-art. If you say no to it as a suggestion, it'll have to become an order."

A deep sigh left her mouth "Okay, Sir."

"Good, your shift will end as soon as we get home and it'll start when it's time to leave in the morning. Deal?"

"Deal, Sir."

"Perfect," my smile grew. "Later on I'll find a way for you to stop calling me Sir, it makes me feel old."

"You're kinda old," Amara teased and Anubis was holding back her laugh; the corners of her mouth were trembling.

"And do you think you're a fetus or what?" My right eyebrow arched.

"Yes," Amara grinned. "A pretty little fetus."

"Morning, children," my parents walked in, holding hands and Anubis immediately got up from her seat. "Anubis, you don't have to get up," mamma told leaving her phone on the table, "we are not the King and Queen of England."

"Try Emperor and Empress of Italia," Amara grinned at our parents.

Dad shrugged "That sounds about right."

"Even if that's the case," Mom chuckled with her right hand resting on dad's stomach, "Anubis you're part of our inner circle, there's no reason for you to get up or call us Mister and Missus. Our names will do just fine," my beautiful mother grinned. "I know you don't take suggestions so consider it an order."

Anubis' face is makeup-free now so you could see her deep blush "Yes, Mrs–I mean, Arabella."

"Perfect," mom looked up at dad. "Take me out for breakfast."

"Princess, we went out for breakfast yeste–OUCH!" Mom pinched dad's right nipple. "Arabella!"

"Just because we went out yesterday, it doesn't mean we can't go today too, bitch."

Dad rolled his eyes before picking up mom, bridal style "Change each other?"

"Yes, baby," they kissed; I'm immune to it by now.

"GET A ROOM!" Uncle Ilya and Aunt Sybella shouted as they walked into the dining room.

Mom flipped them off as dad walked away, they were still kissing.

"Morning, Napoleon," Uncle Ilya sat to my left, and Aunt Sybella sat right next to him.

"Morning, uncles," a smile played on my lips. "Where's Niko–"

"MORNING DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!" Nikolai walked in carrying Roma in his arms and Ravena on his back.

"Why are you fucking screaming?" Ekaterina walked past them and her hair was a mess, like Anna in Frozen.