Lady Innate

|Napoleon DiStefano|

"Thank you," my wife smiled at me as I placed her plate in front of her.

Ares is sleeping in my left arm; he's been there for an hour already and I just love having him with me no matter what I'm doing.

"Anytime, princess," I leaned down to peck the top of her head.

Nikolai is sitting to my left and across from me is my father "You should probably take him upstairs if you don't want him to be woken up by your soon-to-be drunk siblings," my dad suggested.

I glanced down at Ares and realized that I can't really have him with me at all moments "Yeah—"

"I'll take him," Catalina got up on her feet from the chair to Anubis right and came to grab my baby with all the care in the world; she has the gift of taking care or people, and she enjoys it.

"All right," I smiled softly and heard the chair behind me being pushed back. Nikolai is going to help her, even if there's nothing to help with.

"I'll help you," Nikolai said.

Just like a Swiss clock.

My eyes followed them as they left the dining room with my son "Are they fucking?" My mom asked as soon as they were out of sight.

"Mamma," I said in a scolding tone.

"I don't believe they are," aunt Sybella replied "but they should."

Dad scoffed "And you two say Ilya and I are noisy and inappropriate."

"I'll drink to that," uncle Ilya raised his wine glass.

"Shut up," my mom and aunt Sybella ordered at the same time.

Anubis chuckled "They're truly just friends and love each other deeply; how could they not? She kills for him. No one better than us understands how intimate torturing alongside anyone is. Don't we?" My wife grinned, leaving mom and aunt Sybbie in silence.

Mom smirked "She's so ready to be the matriarch."

"Well she was taught by the best of the best," aunt Sybella said as they clinked glasses. Sometimes it's creepy how in sync they are, but then I remember they've been friends for almost thirty years.

"Let us eat children," my mom clapped.

"Mom, we weren't going to wait for you," Luna said with her mouth full.

"Yeah princess," my dad shrugged.

"This family will never stop being a shit show," my father-in-law commented with a grin "I love it."

My wife and her father have a strong relationship that has been built over these past few months since uncle Slava is always present, always calling and checking up on his daughter and grandson. I already love him but now our relationship has changed and my respect for him has grown exponentially.

"Is he coming tonight, princess?" I whispered to Anubis as she took a sip of her wine.

Anubis nodded "Yeah," she said as soon as she swallowed her wine–wish it was my cum "he texted me about three hours ago and he's plane was just taking off so he should be here before we open the presents."

|Nikolai Zharkov|

A deep sigh left my mouth as I closed the master's door behind me "I get overwhelmed so quickly when we get together and everyone starts talking at the same time."

Catalina smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at Ares "Thank you for inviting me, Nicolás," she gazed up at me.

A soft smile curved my lips as I approached her "Well, you're my best friend, Catalina and everyone adores you; you're practically part of the family."