Lord Otherworldly

|Napoleon DiStefano|

This is not how I wanted my night to go. In a universe with endless outcomes, this is the one that I fucking get. Maybe it's a punishment from a greater force for being a capo.

"Fuck!" A growl left my mouth.

"Quit whining," Amara rolled her eyes, glancing at me.

"You're literally—"

"I'm ba—Woah!" Artemis said, standing at the door before laughing loudly as her fiancé stood behind her "This is the best day of my life."

"Jacob, help," I pleaded with my eyes.

"Oh no mate," he pulled out his phone and took a picture of me. "This is blackmail material."

I flipped him off with my free hand "Fuck you both."

"Stay still!" Amara exclaimed, poking my right eye with a bristles of a brush.

Artemis approached me and analyzed my face thoroughly "You should add some glitter eyeliner."

"I'm going to murder you," my eyes locked with my sister's as she grinned cheekily.

Okay, you might be wondering how all of this happened. My parents fucked, still do, a lot which led to numerous siblings living under the same roof.

Amara is the youngest; she's a triplet but she was the last one out of the womb. She's a cute evil spawn. It's Friday today so everyone is out except for Amara; she doesn't have many friends. That's how I got here, that's why my face is upholstered with makeup.

Most Friday nights all of my siblings end up in my bed; we watch our favorite movies and if mom and dad are around, they join us. Those horny bastards. They're on their plane ride back from Roma; yesterday it was my grandma's passing anniversary but they go alone to the tomb for security reasons.

It was about 2:30 am when all my siblings plus Jacob were in my enormous custom-made bed. We were watching Lilo & Stitch but then the door swung open: Moor. The redhead with light green eyes, a cute refined button nose I love tracing, and bow-shaped lips that give me good morning kisses every day. That is the woman I'm marrying in three months and the mother of my children (one day).

"Sweet baby Jesus," Moor placed her hands on her hips. "What have they done to you?" Apart from doing a heavy makeup, Amara with Luna and Stella's helped curl my hair.

"Everyone out," I ordered.

"In your dreams, Romeo," Roma scoffed.

"Ouch, stop elbowing me, Lorenzo!" Ravena exclaimed.

"Well if Artemis and Jacob weren't trying to fuck right now it would be a lot easier!" Lorenzo growled.

"Everyone shut up! This is my favorite part," Maximo demanded with his eyes locked on the screen.

Amara was soundly asleep with her head resting on my chest as Luna was acting as her big spoon whilst Stella tried to braid Roma's hair. We are a fucking mess.

"I'm sorry," I mouthed to Moor who just showed me a tired smile before going into the bathroom. Once the movie was over, the whole gang left except for Amara who was still sleeping in my arms. I remember so vividly the moment she was born...she's fragile, I'm scared she won't be able to survive this cruel world. We all try our hardest to protect her but it won't do her any good, she needs to learn.

Maximo came back into my bedroom with Amara's blanket in his hands. "I'll take her to her bedroom," my brother picked my sister up. "Don't stay up late!" He sang.