Lady Locket

|Anubis Von Hearth|

"WE ARE PREGNANT!" Napoleon shouted as I stepped on the gas of the black Lamborghini I stole from the party. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIFE BEFORE I GET TO MEET MY CHILD, WOMAN!" he's being so overdramatic.

A chuckle left my mouth "Having second thoughts about marrying me, baby?" I pressed the buttons to raise the windows.

My fiancé let out a deep sigh "I'm not so sure that will happen," I could see him gripping his seatbelt from the corner of my eye.

"Your mother taught me how to drive; you are in great hands," a grin appeared on my lips as I passed Brad's yellow Lamborghini he requested for today.

"That's what worries me the most," he stated.

A chuckle left my mouth "You better get into it, toy boy."

His phone rang–Baby Shark blasting through his phone's speakers–and he immediately picked up "Luca please tell me you're on your way or you're going to have to tell my mom to use a closed casket in the funeral."

"Don't be so dramatic, Napoleon," my eyes were finally met with the sight of the red vintage Ferrari.

"Good, thank you," he hung up. "Slow down, they're on their way and will intercept him," Napoleon informed, and I slowly let go of the accelerator.

"Only because egg is inside of me," I told.

Napoleon scoffed "Does that mean you have no care for my life?"

I glanced at my fiancé with a smile "Baby, why are you being so dramatic? Do you want me to make you chocolate banana milkshake when we get to the house? It's going to be a long night and we'll need the sugar."

The man instantly smiled "Yes, princess, that sounds amazing."

"Well, yes, you've been eating healthy the past month without one single break," with one hand I poked his steel abdomen. "Can't wait to scratch that after spilling some blood."

He took my hand and pecked the back of it "You're a badass, Anubis, and crazier than me; thank you for making me feel normal."

A gasp escaped my lips as my hand squirmed out of his grip to slap his arm as hard as I could "Fucking twat."

"Uh-uh, daddy hasn't asked princess to insult him, that's for play time," he told, making me blush; I'm a horny pregnant lady who is about to catch the person who tried to kill me, leave me alone.

"Shut up, daddy," I chuckled, keeping my eyes forward.

A minute later we found ourselves outside of a circle of SUVs with the vintage Ferrari in the middle. All the men and women from our team were pointing their weapons at the car, and I could see a sniper's riffle peeking out of the driver's window.

"Call Luca and tell him to shoot the tyres," I unbuckled my seatbelt but stayed in my place, watching the man's movements. "And tell him not to engage, he's too much of a narcissist to kill himself," I leaned back on my seat.

Napoleon followed my request—or order as he likes to say—and then Luca executed them perfectly. It took me another five seconds to come up with a strategy to force him to drop the gun. Not longer than it took you to read that last sentence or this one with it if you're a fast reader.

"Give me the earpiece in my clutch, it's in a small velvet pouch, please," I extended my arm and opened my hand to receive said object from Napoleon who quickly gave it to me. I placed it in my right ear and pressed the small button on it "Luca, can you hear me?"