Lady Spew

|Anubis Von Hearth|
|Two weeks later|

"Stupid boy think that I need him," a grin appeared on my lips as I sang one of my favorite Ashnikko songs and Napoleon raised an eyebrow. "I know you think about me in the shower, PornHub in your browser, fantasies about the pussy power, think about me with your hand down your trousers," I jumped off the kitchen island and took my dress off before getting on my knees, and crawling towards him. "I know you're salivating over me, sir, nipples through the t-shirt," I sat on my heels once he was in front of me and pushed his legs open by his knees.

Napoleon smirked as I unzipped his jeans and slipped my hand in his underwear to pull his cock out "Are you finally going to please daddy, princess?"

I nodded with a smile before lightly running my lips from his ball sack to his tip "Only because you burned your tongue this morning with he coffee I made you," I said before lightly drawing circles around the tip with my tongue.

"Good girl," a soft groan left his mouth.

"Your good girl, daddy," my right hand was firmly but slowly stroking him and he was already hard; it usually takes him from five seconds or ten to get hard. "You want me to make you cum, daddy?" my lips wrapped around his tip to gently suck on it, eyes locked and my hand consistently stroking him.

"Yes, princess," he moaned out as his right hand reached to gather my hair.

"Sir," someone said and I immediately pulled away as my hands went to cover my nipples. My head turned to the right to see who it was: Luca. "I'm sorry to interrupt–"

"It's all right," Napoleon cleared his throat, covering me with my white fussy blanket. "What is it?" he used one end of the blanket to cover his erection.

"The plane is ready, we can leave whenever you say it," his eyes were on the ceiling which made me chuckle. "Don't laugh, Anubis, that was traumatizing."

"Don't be silly; you watch porn. It's the same but live," I stated, making my boyfriend laugh. "We'll be outside in ten minutes, LuLu."

"All right, bye," he quickly turned around and rushed away which made me chuckle.

"What can we do in ten minutes?" Napoleon asked as I stood up, letting the blanket slip off my body, leaving me in my lilac embroidered tulle thong. "As much as possible, that's for sure," he threw back his rum and put his glass aside.

Carefully I straddled him and laced my arms around his neck as he reached between my legs to move my underwear out of the way "I'm so wet for you, daddy," a soft whimper left my mouth as one of his fingers traced circles around my opening.

"I know, princess," his lips grazed mine as we looked into each other's eyes. "You're always wet for daddy," he slowly slid into me, causing my head to fall back and let out a loud moan.

My swollen walls have been throbbing for him since this morning when he came out of the bathroom with water droplets running down his naked torso and a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. He didn't give me any because he had an emergency business call that lasted four hours and in those four hours I might've used my hand to please myself around three or four times...what? pregnancy is making me want to fuck every minute of the day.

|Napoleon DiStefano|

Anubis is getting dressed with the clothes she left on the floor and I'm filling her bottle with water "When my mom was pregnant with me she craved a lot of sweets but I remember quite clearly she couldn't stop eating salty food when she was pregnant with Luna and Stella," a soft chuckle left my mouth at the memory of my dad rushing out of their bedroom to go make mom a panino in the middle of the night.