Lady & Lord Family

|Anubis Von Hearth|

Today's breakfast went fantastic; they were all really ecstatic that I'm back from whatever place I was in—it was confusing to me, but I just couldn't speak due to how overwhelmed I was with all the information I had found out in such a short amount of time.

Another happy news we received today is that Artemis and Jacob are going to start trying for a baby, which is fantastic because my child will need a playmate. Once the breakfast was over, I called Arabella and asked her if Napoleon and I could go meet her and Apollo somewhere private, and they agreed so we are just entering the guest house at the Zharkov estate.

"Hey tiny," Arabella jumped from the sofa and rushed to me with a big smile. We hugged each other tightly, even if she has visited me every day the past two weeks and has even held me whilst I cried.

"Hi, Belli," I whispered, taking in her familiar scent; it's the first scent I ever thought of as homey even if it's elegant, yet so soft and subtle.

"I'm so glad to hear your voice," she cradled the back of my head "how was breakfast? Amara is quite angry she wasn't invited," Arabella chuckled as she pulled away.

I smiled at her comment "If she wasn't in Capri she could've been there, but I'm so glad you were able to convince her to go with her friends."

The woman in front of me nodded "Me too, but she says she's taking the first plane she can book."

My head tilted to the right "Amara has never flown commercial."

"That's what I said, and then convinced her to stay there and relax, that you were just fine. Did she call you?" She asked.

I nodded "Yeah, she yelled at me because she wasn't the first person I talked to," a soft chuckle escaped my lips. "But I told her everything was fine, that she should stay with her friends because I have plenty of people here to take care of me."

She leaned in to whisper: "Especially me."

I nodded with a giggle ", Belli."

Arabella winked "Now, why have you guys summoned us here?" She glanced between me and her son.

Napoleon wrapped his arm around my waist "Well, we finally want to start planning the wedding."

"I'm sorry, the what?" Apollo seemed confused.

"We are engaged, papà," Napoleon replied and we both raised our hands to show him the rings. "Didn't mamma tell you?"

"No," Apollo quickly replied.

Arabella scoffed "I did, it's not my fault you forget about everything."

My fiancé's dad gasped quite loudly "Woman, one cannot forgot about what has not been said. You lie."

"You're so boring," Arabella dismissed her husband. "Anyway, what are you thinking about? Big? Small? Luxurious? Boho?" She asked with great excitement.

"We were thinking the Amalfi Coast," I replied, gently squeezing my fiancé's hand. "Napoleon and I discussed it and we will each pay for half of the event, but we do want your input because you guys are experts at parties, and we avoid them as much as possible."

"It is true that we have thrown a party or two being the antisocial cunts we are," Apollo commented with a proud grin—now that smile is something Napoleon got from him.

"Are you asking me to plan your wedding?" Arabella asked in a soft tone, seemed taken aback by our request.

Napoleon and I looked at each other and then back at his mother "Yes, we would love for you to do so, but only if you have time."