Lady Breath

|Anubis Von Hearth|

Napoleon turned around and seemed breathless "You spoke..." he slowly approached me "princess, I missed your voice so much," his voice trembled as he knelt down besides the bed.

My right hand fell on his cheek as we locked eyes "I'm sorry, baby."

"No, no, no," he shook his head and then took my hand to kiss it "what you've been through is not something to take lightly, and it was time for you to let down your walls—everyone needs to crumble once in a while."

A soft chuckle left my lips "You must think you're marrying a mad woman," I kept on caressing his cheek; I hadn't realized how much I missed talking to him—my thoughts have been so loud.

My fiancé shook his head "No, princess," I leaned my head on her thigh "you're someone who is in touch with her feelings, and it's one of the things I love most about you."

I leaned down to peck his lips "What do you love the most about me?"

"Your tits," he immediately replied, not having to give it a thought which made me laugh. "Belle and Issima," he gazed up at my breasts. "I once overheard my dad talking to my mom about how he was jealous of me because I got to be close to her breasts all the time, which was so disturbing for me to hear at twenty years old," his left hand was rubbing my leg. "But now I kinda understand because our baby is gonna get to suck on your nipples every day, every couple of hours," I whined.

"We lost a lot of time with the misunderstanding, Napoleon," I picked up my fork and cut one of the corners of the lasagna. "I don't want you to tell anyone that I talked; I want to surprise them tomorrow with a big breakfast to thank them for their undying support so can you spike their drinks?"

The man gazed up at me with a grin "I have these sleeping drops I used when we were apart; I'll put it in the vodka lemonade," he got up and leaned down to peck my lips. "I love you, princess and I'll see you in a bit."

"Love you, handsome," I gently rubbed his stomach.

|Napoleon DiStefano|

"What happened?" Brad asked as soon as I stepped into the kitchen where everyone was helping tidy up.

I cleared my throat—everything inside me wants to shout that my fiancée has finally said a word and that she seems better and that she wants to reward them for being so supportive...but I can't, and now I have to keep a secret; fighting all the genes my father has given me.

"She was hungry, but she didn't say anything; it's going to take time, guys. Why don't I make some vodka lemonade and we can have it while watching a movie in the cinema room?" I suggested with a small smile, trying to keep my excitement inside.

Artemis nodded "Make sure to make it more vodka than lemonade," she walked away, holding her husband's hand.

"I sure will," I nodded and waited for all of them to leave the kitchen. Once I was alone, except for Brad's pug who loves to follow me around, I reached in one of the cabinets for a glass jug with a handle. From my back pocket I pulled out a little dropped bottle, and emptied it in the jug—there isn't much in it. From the fridge I grabbed the bottle of vodka and lemonade that Catalina made this afternoon. Once it was all mixed, I picked up the jug and made my way to the cinema room.

Everyone had already taken their seat, and to make sure everyone drinks this, I poured them each a glass. When everyone had a glass, I made my way to Brad whom I'm sharing seat with—this happens when your wife wants to pretend she's still in a bad place. That's too specific.

We watched Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because it's a show we all love, and it makes us laugh hysterically. Around two episodes in, I got up to check if everyone was asleep, and they were so I covered them all with blankets. Nikolai was clinging onto Catalina for dear life and it made me smile; it's lovely even if it doesn't mean anything beyond friendship.