Lady & Lord Perfect

|Anubis Von Hearth|

"You know, baby, when you grow up we are going to see the world together. There won't be limits for you but you'll have to be just and fair and kind and giving," Napoleon whispered as his hand tickled my stomach. "Being a good person it's what truly matters in the end."

A chuckle left my mouth "I don't want to tell anyone until the first ultrasound, okay, baby?" I tilted my head back to look at him

"Anything for my baby momma," he pecked my forehead. "Now, I want to spoil you so where would you like to go? I don't often have as much free time as I do right now."

"Mhh," I hummed, giving it a thought "I like it here, baby, we can play in the snow outside and do everything we talked about."

"What about the shower? Is that an option too?"

My eyes rolled back "Not right now. You still have to earn back my trust."

"I know that, princess," he said, rubbing my stomach. "I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness and that I should've done things differently which is why I'm so insistent about spending this month together. When did you find out you were pregnant, princess?"

"Three days ago," I replied, thinking about myself sitting in my bed with the five tests in front of me. "I took five tests and one was negative so I had my blood drawn and confirmed it. I booked an appointment with an OB in London in four weeks."

"And were you planning on telling me even if we weren't going to be in a relationship."

"Not really," I immediately answered because there's no need to give it a thought. "I was going to take a relationship with a guy for a couple of weeks so no one would ask who was the father and then work at the OOA as a trainer until the baby was born."

"So you were going to raise the baby alone?" He crawled from behind me and sat opposite to me.

I nodded "The baby wouldn't know any different. I fortunately have the resources to do it and it's always been a dream of mine to have a little babe of mine. Is it harsh to say that I don't need you to raise my baby?"

Napoleon chuckled "No, it's just the honest truth and I'm happy we can say it freely. I'm also really happy that our baby will have a mother like you; you'll probably teach the best lessons and I'll pay for everything."

"Yeah you will," I booped his nose with a smile. "Because you were mean to me and I deserve to be spoiled, little fucker," I gripped his jaw.

The father of my baby grinned "You're definitely the top, princess."

"I've always been," I leaned down to peck his lips. "We need to talk to your mother, come up with some excuse  for you to stay on this trip."

"I already texted her this morning, told her I need space to be with myself since the relationship with Moor was so long, it's too odd to be without her," he said and it was quite convincing.