CHAPTER NINETEEN

No one had gotten a wink of sleep last night, the pack all trying to wrap their head around Deaton and Lydias findings

     No one had gotten a wink of sleep last night, the pack all trying to wrap their head around Deaton and Lydias findings. Venus knew Lydias warning from the other day had to have meant something, but none of them could've ever expected it would be Scotts life that was in danger. The pack had met up after the game to discuss what they were gonna do next. Naturally, Isaac had pointed out everything that could go wrong with actually going to Mexico.

Ultimately, everyone had decided it was their safest bet. Mexico was where all their problems with Kate in the last few months had started, it made sense for them to be going back. While Stiles had gone to speak to his at the station the next morning, Venus and Isaac had gone back to their house to gather all the fire power they could.

Venus hasn't seen her dad at all in the past week since their argument, part of her was worried about it since he seemed to never be home. But then again, he hadn't been home much either lately, spending all day at school and her nights with Stiles at his house.

After grabbing a few guns and ammo from the study, she made her way into the kitchen where Isaac was waiting for her. "Hey, have you heard from dad lately?"

Isaac looks up at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Not really, no. Have you?"

Venus merely shakes her head at the boy, grabbing the duffel and her keys and making her way out the front door. Isaac takes a second before following after her and getting in the passenger seat of her car.

"Maybe when we get back you could see him." the werewolf speaks cautiously, not wanting to start a conversation she doesn't want to have. "He feels awful, Vee."

"I know." the girl sighs, keeping her eyes on the road. "I do too. I just don't know how I'm supposed to move past this."

"Talking to him would be a good start."

The pair pull up in front of Scott's house where they were supposed to meet up with Stiles and Malia. They climb the stairs, quickly making their way into Scott's room where Stiles was rummaging through the boys laundry basket.

"Is there something we need to talk about?" Venus questions with raised eyebrows as her boyfriend holds up a pair of his best friends boxers.

"I'm not smelling his boxers." Malia argues, making her way to his bed and picking up a pillow.

"Pillow works too." Stiles mumbles dropping the boxers back in the basket.

Venus cringes at the sight. "Please wash your hands before coming anywhere near us."

Derek sent they group a text saying Braeden had everything set and they were ready to go. The four of them attempt to make their way back to their cars but are stopped by Liam in the kitchen.

"Liam,  go home." Stiles groans, making his way past the boy. "You're not coming with us."

The younger boy stands up, following the teens to the back door. "Why not?"