CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

The morning of their first school day, Stiles had gone along with his dad to the station, leaving Venus to drive herself, Isaac and Malia to school

     The morning of their first school day, Stiles had gone along with his dad to the station, leaving Venus to drive herself, Isaac and Malia to school. The Fiores had their usual breakfast on the kitchen island, Isaac toasting the toast, Venus making coffee and Alexander making the actual food. It had become a routine for them at that point being as they've all been living together for almost a year now.

"I'm sorry, you ran a background check?" Venus halts at the bottom of the schools front stairs, she wasn't sure why this came as a shock to her since this was Stiles they were talking about.

"All you found was a speeding ticket, I don't get it." Malia shrugs from behind them. "Why is that suspicious?"

"Because who speeds?"

"Stiles." Venus cringes, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You do."

"The right answer is people who are trying to get away from something." Stiles corrects, giving his girlfriend a side eye.

"Okay well how many tickets do you have?" Malia questions, her eyebrows furrowed.

Stiles simple scoffs. "None."

"Let me rephrase that." Isaac interrupts. "How many would you have if daddy the sheriff didn't get you out of them?"

Venus had to keep herself from laughing at the statement when the Stilinski boy rolls his eyes at the negative werewolf, however he sighs knowing that he was right. "Seventeen."

"Hey, I get why you're worried. He's really hot, great hair, perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened." Malia speaks casually, beginning to make her way to the front doors, the remaining three following after her with Isaac letting out a loud laugh.

"I- Malia that's not- Venus?" Stiles fumbles over his words, turning to his girlfriend for help.

Venus grabs her boyfriends hands, holding him back and letting the other couple go on without them. "You totally should not feel threatened. Remember when I told you blue was your color?" she smiles up at him, causing a smile to form across his lips as well.

"What I'm hearing is Theo can't pull off blue like I can."

"Oh definitely not. But I'm assuming you already have a plan forming in that brain of yours."

Before he could give the Nymph a proper answer, something behind her catches his attention. Venus turns to see what he was looking at, spotting Theo sending them a wave by the car dropping him off.

"Look, I remember Theo from fourth grade, okay? That's not him."

Venus sighs, holding his hands. "Whatever you wanna do, I'm with you, okay? But for right now can we just be normal teenagers having their last first day of school ever?"

Stiles gives her a smile, pulling her close and placing a short kiss on her lips. "I love you, you know that?"

"You may have mentioned it." Venus reaches up, giving him one more kiss before intertwining their finger and dragging him towards the front doors. "Now, come on!"