CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Their arrival back in Beacon Hills was nothing short of celebratory

     Their arrival back in Beacon Hills was nothing short of celebratory. Of course, Noah Stilinski had given both his son and his girlfriend and earful of warnings about their impromptu trip but with Alexander's help they managed to get the boy out of trouble through claiming he was there with them.

And naturally, neither Stiles nor Venus had attempted to start up a conversation over the boys confession that night in front of the church. In true Stiles fashion, he had taken to immensely overthinking the whole thing and deprecating himself for what he had done. On the other end of it, Venus was chastising herself because who in the world says thank you when someone says they love them?

The Fiore household was back in full swing the next day, Alexander was in the kitchen making dinner while Isaac and Venus set up the dinner table. The man had claimed he had some very important news that he needed to share with the two teens.

As expected, they both thought they had done something wrong and were about to get yelled at. However, all of those worries were washed away when Alex sat down at the dinner table in front of both of them with an envelope in his hands.

"I've been working on something for a while and I didn't want to tell you guys until I knew for sure that I could do it." the man starts, looking at the two teens with excitement. He hands the envelope over to Isaac before continuing. "Isaac, if you want to of course, those are adoption papers."

Venus' head snaps towards her father with the biggest smile, turning to Isaac and seeing the most shocked expression on his face.

"I know you're both turning eighteen soon anyway but I just thought since you've always been part of our family, why not make it official."

The two Fiores look at the werewolf with expectant smiles. Isaac felt overwhelmed. He was forever grateful that they had given him a home but now they wanted him to be one of them and his heart was full. He finally looks up from the papers in his hands with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know what to say." he laughs, wiping a stray tear from his cheek.

Venus smacks his arm in glee. "Say yes!"

Isaac pushes her back gently before getting up from his chair and pulling Alexander into a tight hug, the older man holding him just as close. Venus claps her hands together, bubbling with joy before throwing herself onto Isaacs back to join their hug.

"Get off me you cow!" Isaac chuckles, reaching up to tickle her side.

"Isaac, stop!" she squeals, slapping his hand away. "I just wanted to join the hug."

Alex quickly wraps an arm around her, allowing Isaac an easier way to tickle her. "We are hugging you. This is what you wanted, sweetheart."

The sound of laughter echoed all around their house that night, none of them feeling that amount of joy in a while now. They knew it wasn't perfect but their family was finally coming together and they couldn't ask for more.