CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

WARNING: intense love scene ahead, no smut! if you're not interested, please skip the third section of this chapter <3

     Venus makes her way into the room as quietly as possible, holding a cupcake and a lighter in one hand and setting down the clump of balloons she had gotten with the other

Venus makes her way into the room as quietly as possible, holding a cupcake and a lighter in one hand and setting down the clump of balloons she had gotten with the other. Stiles was sprawled across her bed in what looked to be a very uncomfortable position.

She makes her way over to the side of his bed, setting down the cupcake before jumping on next to him and successfully startling him awake. Poking his cheek with her pointer, she watches the confused look on his face.

"Happy Birthday!" she beams, throwing her arms in the air, Stiles' confused expression only deepening as she laughs. "You forgot it was your birthday."

Stiles groans, finally sitting up and a smile forms across his lips. "I didn't necessarily forget, I'm just confused on how you're in my room right now."

"Your dad let me in." Venus speaks nonchalantly, not shocking the boy in the least. "Oh! I got you something."

She reaches onto his nightstand, grabbing the cupcake and using the lighter to light the candle. Venus starts singing a terrible rendition of the 'happy birthday' song, while Stiles simply laughs before blowing out the candle, putting the cupcake aside and tackling his girlfriend in a hug.

Stiles rolls them over so she's now lying next to him with her legs across his lap and his arms wrapped around her. Venus places several kisses across his cheeks and neck, placing one on every mole she could reach, slightly tickling him.

"Now get dressed, we've got places to be!" she announces, pecking the tip of his nose.

"Why can't we just stay here?" Stiles whines, burying his face in Venus' neck.

"Because I have a day planned for you! Plus, it's already noon and your dad's making you a birthday breakfast downstairs that's gonna get cold if you don't hurry."

Venus pushes his head away from her, placing one last soft kiss on his forehead then untangling their bodies. Stiles lies back down for a few seconds before he was pulled from under his covers and shoved into his bathroom.

A couple hours later, they were buying their tokens at a local arcade, Venus knowing this was one of his favorite places. The couple had a nice breakfast with Noah that morning and opening a couple presents before they were on their way.

"I'll have you know, I'm a pro at air hockey." she boasts as they make their way towards one of the tables.

Stiles scoffs, looking slightly down at his girlfriend. "Yeah, we'll see about that Fiore."

Two games and a few rematches later and Stiles had been beat almost every time. It probably didn't help that both of them were extremely competitive in their own ways.