Oliver - Time to calm me down

Requested. Smut

Slowly I dragged myself out to the quidditch pitch where, through my eyes that were filled with sleep, I could see some of the Gryffindor team waiting.

"Ah!" I heard one of the Weasley twins exclaim as I approached. "Here comes the princess of our team! Bow down all because her prince is just behind her!"

"Just because Oliver and I are dating doesn't mean you have to call me the princess of the team." I growled as I rubbed sleep from one of my eyes then looked over my shoulder.

Oliver smiled as our eyes met and picked up his pace into a jog, his arm going around me as he spoke to the team and prepped them for practice. As they all walked onto the pitch, he turned to me with a wide smile.

"Hello!" He said chirpily. I smiled tiredly at him. "How much sleep did you get? You look really tired."

"Just a mere two hours." I said.

"T-Two hours! Y/N you can't practice quidditch on two hours of sleep, you'll injure yourself!"

"So what are you going to do? Ban me from practice today?" I questioned and raised my eyebrows, placing my hands on his cold cheeks.

"If I must then yes I will!" He said, stubbornly. "Go on, go back to the common room. I'll be there afterwards."

"Ollie you can't be serious?" I said as I dropped my hands to my sides. "I am going to be fine. I can sleep after practice."

"Y/N, go back to the common room!"

"What are you going to do about practice though? I am your best chaser after all."

"It's not an actual game Y/N." He said, removing his arm from around me and walking towards the entrance to the pitch. "We'll be fine without you for today, I promise."

He disappeared onto the pitch and I scoffed, turning on my heel to walk to the castle.

~
"How'd it go?" I asked Oliver when he walked into the common room with disheveled hair and a tired face. He looked at me with a frown. "I'm guessing it didn't go very well then."

"Those twins are absolute twats!" He hissed as he moved my feet aside and sat down on the couch. "All because I told you to go get some sleep instead of play they purposely beat the bludgers towards me or don't bother with them anyway."

"That's because I'm the one they usually send the bludgers towards because they find it entertaining when I curse at them, especially in front of Harry." I said, sitting up and resting my back against his chest as he put his arm around my shoulder. "They like seeing the face I make when I say something really bad and then immediately clap my hand over my mouth and look at Harry."

"It is fairly entertaining." Oliver chuckled. "And very cute."

"Well if you had allowed me to join practice today there would have been many more swear words." I said and closed my book.

"You're still annoyed about that?"

"Yes because I didn't come back and nap yet I am doing perfectly fine." I folded my arms. "I would have done perfectly at practice."

"I was worried." He kissed my head.

"Well you don't need to worry about me. I am capable of worrying about myself and you should know that, we have been on the quidditch team together for almost five years after all." I said a little sarcastically. There was no answer. I looked back at Oliver from over my shoulder and smiled at him. "But at least you now know not to go banning me from the quidditch games otherwise you'll end up with the twins annoying you."

He huffed.

"I hate when you're right!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah well I love it." I kissed him on the cheek before I turned back to the abandoned book in my lap.

~
Oliver harshly shut the apartment door closed behind him as he walked in.

"That team cheats!" He hissed.

"Good day to you too my darling." I said, not looking up from the book I was reading. "How was the game?"

He grabbed the book from my hands and held it behind his back, leaning doing by my ear.

"Let's just say that it has me in a mood where I now need your help calming down." He growled. "Join me in the bedroom please."

I held my bottom lip in between my teeth and watched him walked into the bedroom and take off his shirt.

As I walked in he took me by the hands and pushed me onto the bed, passionately locking our lips together as he crawled on top of me. I smiled and deepened our kiss. Oliver broke it and took off my shirt before he spread his kisses along my chest and neck. I bucked my hips up in an attempt to create friction between us. Oliver sucked his final lovebite around the sweet spot on my neck before he stopped.

I wrapped my legs around him and rolled us older, moving down his legs and unbuckling his jeans. I pulled them, along with his boxers, down just enough to release his hard shaft before I ran my tongue across the tip of it, slowly wrapping my lips around it and bobbing my head afterwards. Oliver pushed my hair from out of my face while pushing my head further down his length. As his tip hit the back of my throat, I forced myself to hold back a gag while setting one of my hands on his thigh to steady myself.

"Good girl." He praised and began helping me with bobbing my head.

I risked a glance up to him before I pulled away, coughing slightly and exhaling deeply. Oliver helped me to my feet, pushing me back down onto the bed and swiftly taking off my leggings and panties. I tightly gripped onto his hair when his tounge made contact with my clit and he began to nip and suck on it.

"Ollie." I whined.

He chuckled a little bit which sent vibrations throughout my body then continued rolling his tongue on my clit quickly. I sucked in a little breath which caused him to pull back. He stood and pressed a chaste kiss on my lips before he turned me on my side and spooned me, pushing into me and kissing along my neck. He snaked his arm around my body to take a grip of my hand as he slowly sped up his thrusts.

"Y/N." He groaned.

I let out a loud moan as I released, my walls clenching around him. Oliver slowed down his last couple of thrusts and then released into me with ab incredibly low growl of a couple of swear words.

We both lay there as we caught our breaths back before he pulled out of me and lay on his back. I rolled onto mine and placed my hand on my stomach, looking over to Oliver. He looked bakc and me and we smiled at each other.

"Calm yet handsome?" I asked.

"Very." He whispered. We both moved to umder the covers and he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you sweetheart."

I hummed with a little smile and pressed a kiss on his jaw before I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep in his close hold.

Let's Yeetus this Fetus