Harry-forever

(A/N: this might be a long chapter but that's only because it shows pretty much the entire relationship from asking out to sending your last child of to Hogwarts)

I sat down with my best friends, despite them being in Gryfinndor and me being in Hufflepuff we were pretty much inseparable. Ever since our first year.

"Hi Y/N" Harry greeted

"So are we going into Hogsmede tomorrow or not?"

"You guys can, I didn't get my form signed..remember"

"Just use the invisibility cloak and the map."

"You're a bad influence for being a Hufflepuff" Ron chuckled

"Sometimes even I don't know why the sorting hat placed me in Hufflepuff but it did. It's probably because every single memeber of my family have been in it"

"Hey, Hermione I don't understand the charms homework. I need your help" Ron asked while sending a look, I had never seen before and couldn't quite deduce over, to Harry and Hermione who gave looks that I also couldn't deduce over to Ron. Without hesitation Hermione agreed and the two left Harry and I to talk in the great hall.

"Doyouwanttogooutwithme?" Harry rapidly asked. It was so quick that I wasn't able to understand the question

"Harry, can you repeat that. Slower"

"Do, you, want, to, go, out, with, me?" He asked again, but taking a break in between each word.

I was quiet for a second but that made me seem as if I didn't want to go out with him. I have had a major crush on him ever since our first year and now he likes me back. I thought he had feelings for Ginny especially after he saved her last year.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you alive?" He asked and waved a hand in front of my face

"Hmm, oh sorry"

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sprung a question like that on you"

"Harry, yes. I would love to go out with you"

~

"What are you two sulking about?" I gleefully asked as I gracefully sat down opposite Ron and next to Harry

"Snape gave us detention for 'reasons that we do not need to know about'" Ron scoffed

"We all know that means that he just wanted to give you detention"

"I'm feeling better now that you are here Y/N" Harry smiled and gave me a kiss "so you have quidditch practice today"

"Yep, that means that I won't be able to make it to the D.A meeting today..Oh look, Hermione is coming. Now Ron will be feeling better as well. Perfect" I teased

"I don't like her like that. She is just a friend"

"Whatever you say Ronald. One day you will wake up and realise that you have actually fallen in love with her and one day she will wake up and realise that she has fallen in love with you. Trust me" I said while wrapping my arms around Harrys waist and hugging him tightly