Harry-A duel!! (Ilham Finnigan)

Requested by EmmaDanger01

"Hey Finnigan number two, you're smart" Harry Potter said, sitting next to me in the common room. I mentally groaned and rolled my eyes...not him. "Help me with my homework"

"Ok three things" I said, putting my quill down and looking him dead in the eye, inhaling sharply at how vibrant his eyes are. I'd forgotten. "Number one, I have a name. It's Ilham. Number two, go ask Hermione for homework help and number three" instead of saying anything I flipped him off with a blunt expression, packing my things away quickly after. I stood only to be pulled back down...onto his lap

"You try to act so hard in order to be different from your brother but it's not really true is it. There are only two differences between you and Seamus. One is that he's a boy and your a girl"

"Very well noticed" I sassed, looking down into his eyes and then rolling mine at his cocky smirk

"And your smart he isn't" Harry finished

"Ok, only Dean and I are allowing to insult how dumb my brother is" I said, standing up again. "Insult him again and I'll kill you"

"Get in line. There's many more people waiting to kill me"

"You think you are so special just because you're the chosen one" I said, slamming my books down which made people turn their gazes in our direction. "I want to challenge you"

"Challenge me?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and scoffing quietly. "I'm intrigued so please, do go on"

"A duel!" I announced. "This Friday"

"A-A duel. Are you sure Ilham?"

"Scared?" I asked, folding my arms and raising my eyebrows. Harry looked around and then smirked at me

"You wish. I happily accept you challenge" He said and reached out a hand which I shook almost immediately. "Have fun trying to find someone besides your brother and best friend to back you up"

"I don't need someone to back me up. I'll take you and Ron down within an instant."

"What if I chose Hermione? Would you be able to take her down?"

"No because Hermione has always and still believes that duels are a terrible way to solve your problems and arguments so she would refuse to back you up no matter what you did or said"

"She's right Harry" Hermione said and joined me as we walked up into the girls room, trying not to burst out laughing.

~
I groaned as another piece of parchment got thrown at my back. Placing my quill down and looking around to make sure Slughorn wasn't looking, I turned and scowled at Harry who had just thrown another piece of parchment. My reflexes kicked in swiftly and I caught it, laughing as his smug expression changed into a scared one

'You're cute'

"And you're out of luck. I'd never like you..EVER!" I said, snapping with the 'ever'. People turned to us and got caught up in what was bound to be another one of our little squabbles

"First of all, I didn't write that, Lavender did for Ron, and second of all..you'd be missing out if you didn't like me"

"Missing out on what..popularity? Because I do believe that you lost it during our second year. It was cool and fun to know we had the chosen one in the school and in our classes but then you just kept bragging about how you defeated You-Know-Who and it got boring" I said. I smiled at his, Hermione and Ron's shocked expressions and the rest of the classes mixed expressions of shock, pride and confusion. "I'm just saying what we have all been thinking for the past like..five years"