01

"Zane Richardson, did you complete the homework?" my teacher asked.

I gulped and felt everyone's eyes on me, I didn't do today's homework as I had to collect my sister from her stupid party last night. I looked at Jayda and saw her talking to her boyfriend, Zack, he's a dick.

"Zane," my teacher said.

"umm well, i-" my sister interrupted me.

"I'm so sorry sir, last night I didn't do my homework and Zane happened to be there and I kinda stole his," my sister said.

"oh, well Zane your grades are perfect and this is the first time you haven't handed work in so I'll let you off this once," he said.

he looked at Jayda, "Jayda you'll be assigned a lot more work as you didn't complete yours and now I know that the homework you turned in isn't yours, this will mean a conversation with your parents!" she said.

"thank you," I said as the bell rang for the end of the day. I walked out of class and saw the cheerleaders all huddled in a group in the hallway.

I walked past them and saw my sister and her boyfriend kissing, "Jayda" I said. she put her middle finger up and I saw Zack's hand move to her ass. this grossed me out.

"walk home then," I said rolling my eyes, I went to my car and saw Jayda run in, she slammed my door shut and groaned. "you're a dick," she said while scrolling on her phone.

"Why do you like him J, you're a he's way older than you," I said starting the car.

"because he cares about me," she said putting her feet on the dashboard.

"has it ever occurred to you that maybe he's only using you," I said looking left and right, I drove down the road and we eventually arrived in our neighborhood, the first gates opened and I looked at Jayda who was smiling at her phone.

I drove into our area of the neighborhood and the gates to our house opened, I drove into the garage and the garage door shut.

"you know brother, he may be using me for sex," she said getting out of the car and putting her bag on her back, we walked inside and I saw our parents laying on the couch.

"but?" I said looking at Jayda.

"But he's hit and at least I'm actually enjoying my sex life unlike you who isn't popular and I don't think you've ever felt the touch of a woman," she said walking upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen and I saw my father's pack of cigarettes, I picked up a bottle of water and went to my room, I got a text from Jayda.

J

hello lonely brother

party tonight at Zack's

no

come on

you've never been to one

it'll be fun

fine

but I'm not getting drunk

fine by me chauffeur

yeah yeah

starts at ten

you ask dad

just sneak out
I do it all the time

okay I'll ask then