30

I walked into my room and saw that Sophia was gone, "Sophia" I said, I heard nothing.

I walked to the bathroom and saw that she wasn't in there, "Sophia it's not funny where are you?" i said.

I walked into my walk in closet and saw that she wasn't there, I walked into all the rooms on the top floor and didn't see her.

"Jayda" I said loud enough for my sister to hear me calling her name. I walked downstairs and walked around the house.

I heard door being shut from outside and I looked out the window. I saw a van drive away quickly and I looked for Jayda.

I called my dad and he didn't pick up, I called my mom and she answered.

"Mom" I said.

"Yes Zane" she said.

"Has anyone ever been kidnapped by our area?" I asked.

"No why?" She said worried.

"I think Jayda and Sophia just got kidnapped" I said in shock.

"Zane if this is some joke then tell me now" she said.

"No mom this isn't a joke, I was having a great time and now my girlfriends gone" I said annoyed.

"Okay we're coming home now" she said.

Sophia's POV

I felt myself being thrown in a room, I got up and heard the door slam. I took the mask off my face saw Jayda.

"Is this some sick joke?" i asked.

"No i was thrown in here too, I have no clue where we are" she said.

"Hey" I shouted hoping that someone would hear me.

"Don't bother I already tried" she said.

I banged on the wall and heard the door open, "hey shut up" I heard a voice say.

I heard footsteps and I saw Olivia pull a chair up, "Olivia?" I heard Jayda say.

"The one and only" she smirked.

"You know when you kidnap people you're supposed to add a bit of violence" I said.

"Wouldn't you know" she smirked.

I looked down and thought about what was going to happen, are they going to kill us?

"I have something to show you" she said smirking, I saw her take out a tablet and she held it in her hands.

"You'll like this Sophia" she said smirking at me, I saw the video turn off and I saw Zane and I in bed.

"Where the fuck did you get this?" i said.

"Shh it's getting to the good bit" she said.

"Okay go" I saw myself whisper, I saw him kiss my neck slowly as thrusted into me, He wrapped his left arm under my body.

"Fuck Zane" I saw myself moan.

I looked at Jayda and saw her looking away, "turn that shit off" I said angrily.

"No it's getting good" she said.

I watched as I dug my nails into his back. "Shit Soph" He hissed and I heard myself inhale loudly.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and saw him grip my thigh, I saw him kissing me and I looked away.

"Fuck" I heard him say.

"Oh what a great video" she said laughing.

"Your disgusting" I said.

"Really sick" I heard Jayda say.

"Well I guess your sex was okay but he loves it more with me" she smirked.

"Shut up" I said.

"We did it in my car, at his parents wedding...oh that was so hot, his muscles and everything about that night was amazing" she smiled to herself.

"Where else did we do it?" She said tapping her chin.

"Olivia you make me sick" Jayda said.

"Oh yes that reminds me, In the shower, on his bed obviously, oh and your living room couch" she said.

"You'll be next on my murder list" I spat.

"You wanna watch it again?" She smirked.

"Fuck off" I said.

"Fine but I'll give you a hint how I did it, I put a bear in his room and well it had a camera in it...also he doesn't know that there's a bear there" she said walking out.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Jayda.

"It's fine Sophia it's natural, let's just not tell Zane that his twin sister saw him and his girlfriend having sex" she smiled.

"Yeah" I whispered, "oh and we aren't dating...not yet he hasn't asked me out" I said.

"You know he never goes in that pool, the last time he was there was after his overdose" she said.

"Oh" I whispered.

I heard a door open and saw a bright light, I put my hand to my eyebrow to try and get rid of some of the light and I heard the door slam.

"So which one of you is Jayda Richardson" I heard a deep mans voice say.

"Me" I heard Jayda say.

"Oh wow hello Jayda" I saw the man come closer and he lit a candle and put it in-between us. I looked at Jayda and saw her hair was messed up.

The man had a scar on his eye and he had black hair a dark features.

"Your father and I used to be good friends" he said to Jayda.