67

"Come on man let's go party" Justin smiled.

"I don't think that's the best idea" I said playing with my rings.

"Come on man it'll be fun" he said running my back.

"I-uh i want to stay sober man and going to a party probably isn't the best idea" I said looking down.

"I'll make sure you stay sober" he said.

"Alright fine" I laughed.

"It's right down the street" he said walking, I followed him and saw him walk to a house.

"Let's go" I said walking back.

"Come on man, I'll make sure you're okay" he said smiling.

"Oh fuck" I smiled.

Jayda's POV

"Has anyone seen Zane?" Mother asked.

"No" I said confused.

"I found drugs in his room" she said holding a bag of meth.

I looked at Sophia and she covered her face with her hands.

"Did you know about this?" I said to Sophia.

"No of course not, I thought he stopped using" she said.

"He's going back to rehab" mother said angrily.

"No, mom please you can't send him back" I said.

"Why not Jayda, don't you see that it's an endless cycle and it'll never stop" mom said angrily.

"We can help him" I said standing up.

"You can't help him Jayda, your brother is an addict and there is nothing me, your father or anyone here can do to stop him....and I'm going to get my son the help he needs" she said angrily.

"You can't fucking send him back" I said holding back my tears.

"I can and I will" she said.

"Please don't send him back Mrs Richardson, they do horrible things at that place" Sophia said.

"Sophia i heard about what you did at that place and you did horrible things so don't tell me about what i should and shouldn't do to my son because I know you gave him those tattoos and I know about why you were sent to rehab" mother said angrily.

"Mom just stop" I said angrily.

-

Zane's POV

I watched as Brooke pulled me upstairs and we walked into an empty room, she kissed me and I cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

She pushed me onto the bed and kissed down my chest, I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the minute.

She unbuttoned my jeans and I reached for her to stop but she smiled and took them off.

"Stop" I whispered.

"It's okay" she smiled and I blacked out for a while.

I woke up to her moaning as she was on top of me, I cupped her cheeks and she smiled at me and kissed me.

"You're so pretty Zane" she whispered.

"You're-you...you're pretty" I said struggling to speak.

"If only everyone could see how in love we are" she whispered.

"Mhm" I mumbled and tired to get her off me.

I'm guessing i took up too much energy as I felt my head get light and my eyes closed, I blacked out again.