37

I woke up to my stomach and head hurting, I rolled over and saw Sophia's naked back. I rubbed my eyes and lifted myself up with my elbows by putting them behind my back.

I looked around the room and saw a bottle of alcohol on my floor, I saw Sophia's clothes all over the floor and I looked under the covers and saw that I was completely naked.

I saw my clothes on the floor too, I looked at my lamp in my desks and saw paper all over the floor, my cologne was tipped over on my desk.

I saw a slight flashback from last night and saw Sophia kissing me, I picked her up and put her against my desk as I took her shirt off.

I groaned and closed my eyes tight trying to clear my vision. I looked over at Sophia and saw her slowly wake up.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, "morning" I mumbled and laid my head on my pillow.

"Fuck off" she said angrily.

"What's wrong, did something happen last night?" I asked.

"We happened Zane, all I can remember is us coming upstairs and guessing by the fact that we aren't wearing any clothes I'm sure we had sex" she said rubbing her eyes.

"What?" i said confused, I looked around the room and heard her groan.

"Just fuck off Zane, I can't even walk" she said annoyed.

"What do you mean you can't walk?" I said touching her shoulder.

"My legs have been shaking all night and I can't feel my pelvis so no Zane, I can't walk because of you" she said resting her head on the pillow.

I sighed and lifted myself up so I was on top of her, "I said fuck off Zane don't you get the fact that I can't walk, it feels like I've been murdered in my pu-"

I put my hand I've ever mouth and sighed, "okay I get it" I whispered.

"No you don't get it Zane, we definitely went more than one round last night and I don't see any condoms in sight so if you see any please tell me or I'll have to go buy plan B" she said moving away from me.

I laid back on my pillow and got out of bed, I put on my sweatpants and walked to my bathroom, I used to toilet and looked in the bin for anything that we could have used last night.

I closed the bin and walked out my bathroom, I saw Sophia with the covers pulled over her body so the only thing I could see was her shoulders.

I went downstairs, I saw people passed out on the couch, I saw bottles and cups everywhere. There was pizza on the walls, I saw a Sandra cleaning up.

"Good morning Zane" she smiled.

"Morning Sandra" I said picking up the bottles and putting them in her cleaning bin. I saw Jayda come downstairs and she looked at me.

"Mom and dad will be home in an hour so we all have an hour to make this place spotless" she said picking up stuff.

I cleaned up with my sister and saw hickeys on her neck, "hey do you know what happened last night?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I have no clue what happened with me but I know that you and Sophia definitely had a great time upstairs" she smirked and nudged me.

"Oh great" I whispered and we finished cleaning up the living room.

"Oh um grandad said he put a present in your room a few nights ago, he said it's in your dressing room"she said.

"Oh okay thanks J" I said, we moved to the kitchen and started cleaning it up. I saw Gloria getting the pizza stains off the wall.

I heard the front door close and I heard my parents voices, I looked at Jayda and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Dude you have a fat hickey on your neck and they're are a ton down your chest" she said trying not to laugh.

"Where the fuck is my shirt?" I said.

"I don't know, face the fear of the morning after a party...I've done it for years" she said, I saw our parents walk in and my moms smile faded along with my dads.

"What the hell happened here?" Mom said.

"Jayda invited them here" I said pointing to Jayda.

"Excuse you, you came down and partied this time so don't blame me" she said crossing her arms.

"Zane why are there hickeys on you?"my mother said.

"Why don't you ask Jayda why she has them?" I said annoyed.

"Because Jayda doesn't have a scholarship in school or sports" she said.

"Just leave him alone, God mom your always picking on him" Jayda said walking away.

I looked at my parents and went upstairs, I left Sandra to go the cleaning. I did feel bad but I have to check up on Sophia.

I walked into my room and saw her still laying on my bed, I sat next to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Soph" I whispered.

"What?" She mumbled.

"What do you remember from last night?" I said rubbing up and down her shoulder.

"I don't remember much, I remember glimpses of you being really aggressive with me last night you were slamming me into your wall and I'm pretty sure I have bruises down back" she said looking at me.

"Really, I'm sorry" I whispered.

"No Zane don't be sorry, it was really fucking hot and I liked seeing that side of you...it wasn't like you hurt me, i found it hot" she whispered.

"What no, I hurt you" I whispered.

"And I enjoyed it- I like it when you're aggressively with me" she smirked.

"Noted...is there anything else?" I asked.

"Other than it was probably the best night of my life...no" she laughed.

"Are you sure you can't get up?" I asked.

"No Zane it's like a throbbing pain and it really hurts when I sit up..I'm sore okay" she said putting her hands over her face.

"Why are you embarrassed?" I smiled.

"Because I know you'll use this against me and say oh yeah well I'll do what I did that night again..or some shit like that" she said crossing her arms.

"I'm gonna go get my mom so she can see if you'll be okay" I said getting up.

"No please don't, I don't want your mom knowing we had sex" she said whining.

"Okay I'll get my sister" I said walking out the room.

I walked to Jayda's room and knocked on her door, "what a minute" she said.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door, I saw Justin in her bed and he looked at me shocked.

"You're sleeping with my sister" I said smiling.

"I-I'm sorry dude I had no clue that you guys were sibl-"

"No it's fine don't worry about it, Jayda um Soph needs your help" I said walking out her room.

Justin and my sister, it's disgusting but I don't hate him for it. He's literally my only friend and if he wanted to be with my sister I won't stop him.

-

Heyyy comment i wanna interact <3 What are your thoughts on this chapter