66

Family dinner at le papa

"Sorry we're late" mother said.

I sat at the table and watched as everyone ate, I looked at my food and sighed.

I couldn't eat but i don't know why, I feel guilty...really guilty.

I saw Zane tapping his foot under the table and i reached for his hand. I held his hand under the table and he continued to eat.

I saw Brooke walk in with her group of friends, I'm guessing she'd eat here as it is a fancy place.

She walked up to our table and looked at me, "Zane come with me right now" she said angrily.

"No" he said looking at her weirdly.

"He isn't going with you" I said, she was annoying and I just wanted her to leave as this must have been embarrassing for the whole family seeing as they're all here.

"Why don't you shut up Sophia, I mean the only reason you're in love with Zane is because he took your virginity" she said crossing her arms.

"I mean isn't that true Zane, you fucked her and now she's obsessed with you....i don't blame her" she said smirking.

"Brooke stop" he said running his hands that his hair.

"You're great in bed Zane" she smiled and leaned close to us "I've seen the sex tape and it's hot, If I had known you and Olivia were a thing at the time I would of called" she whispered and walked away smirking.

Zane ran his hands through his hair and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"It's okay" I whispered.

"It's not" he said looking at his plate of food.

"I always knew these kids couldn't stay virgins" his family member said.

"Can i be excused?" Zane said.

"Yes" his father said smiling.

"Zane where are you going?" I asked.

"To see someone" he said with his hands in his pockets.

He walked outside the restaurant and I followed behind him.

"I'll be back" he said walking past the flower market.

He picked up some flowers and paid for them, I saw him pay and we walked to his car.

We walked into a graveyard and I saw Zane walk through it, I realized where we where.

We're at Olivias graveyard, I saw him walk up to her grave and he sat down next to her. I stood near him and he looked at it for a while.

After a while of staying at the graveyard we finally went back to his house and I saw Jayda walk in, Zane immediately left the room and Jayda and I started talking.

-

Jayda's POV

"No Sophia you don't get to tell me about your problems okay, my brother is suffering right now and he isn't showing it" I said angrily.

"He's a drug addict and he-he's trying his hardest to push everyone away because none of us know what he's going through"

"Jayda i know-"