08

I woke up to banging on my bedroom door, "what" I groaned.

"Open the fucking door" I heard my sister say.

"Fuck off Jayda," I said annoyed, I saw Ava walk out the bathroom in her clothes and she had a towel on her head.

"Good morning" she smiled.

"Good morning" I said playing with my hair, the knocking continued and I walked to my door, I opened it and saw Jayda walk in.

"Who the fuck are you?" She said to Ava.

"Is this your crazy girlfriend?" Ava said drying her hair with a towel.

"More like psycho sister" I said looking at Jayda.

"Haha funny, get the fuck out my brothers room you whore" Jayda said to Ava.

I groaned and looked at Ava, "we can finish this another time" I smiled at her and she pecked my lips.

"Bye," she smiled.

"Bye" I whispered and saw her walk out.

"Who the fuck was she?" Jayda said angrily.

"Some girl I hooked up with why?"

"Moms been calling you all night," she said.

"Okay and I was busy," I said playing with my hair, I walked downstairs and saw my parents with a disappointed look on their faces.

"What," I said sitting on the black chair in the kitchen.

"You snuck out," mom said.

"Yeah haven't you," I said playing with my hair.

"Yes Zane but I was smart about it" she said looking at my dad.

"Okay and I just didn't care, I'm not being locked up in the house," I said playing with the ring that my father gave me.

"is living in a mansion not enough for you," Jayda said.

"oh it's not the house trust me, just the people," I said putting my middle finger up at Jayda.

"fuck you," she said.

"fuck you," I said mimicking her.

"Zane I didn't want to do this but I'm having grandpa come to look after you," my dad said.

"no, no, no, no not happening," I said shaking my head.

"the rest of us will be going to aunt Mia's and you'll stay here with my fathe-"

"dad I'm not staying with him," I said angrily.

"Zane I agree with your father," my mom said.

I groaned and went upstairs, I saw missed calls from Oliva and texts from Ava.

"Hello?" I said.

"Zane you didn't answer my calls," she said annoyed.

"Sorry I've been busy," I said.

She laughed, "have you missed me?" she asked.

I sighed and laid back on my bed, "come down here and I'll tell you" I said grabbing the ball from my drawer.

"Sorry I can't" she laughed.

"mhmm sucks for you" I smiled as I threw the ball against my wall and caught it.

"Okay I'll call you tomorrow Zane I'm busy," she said.

"Okay bye," I said hanging up.

I'm still pissed at her for sleeping with that other dude, I like Ava she's a nice girl but I've gotten to know Olivia and it's not like I'm dating Liv.

I did my homework and studied for the rest of the day.