63

"Can we you know?" I smiled.

I looked at Zane and saw him smiling, "we can if you want" he smiled.

"Is anyone home?" I whispered.

"Nope" like he said popping his p, "they're all gone" he smiled.

"Okay" I smiled, I took my hoodie off and he did the same. I got under the covers and took off my underwear, he did the same and I saw him reach over to his drawer.

He took a condom out and put it next to me, he put the covers over his waist and touched down my stomach.

I bit my lip and felt his fingers insert into me, I closed my eyes as he touched me.

"Zane" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He whispered.

I let out a small moan as I felt his fingers inside me, "Please" I whispered.

I opened my eyes and he stopped, he opened the condom and laid on his back. I saw him putting it on and I looked at him.

He smiled at me and I saw him doing something under the sheets, "What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Putting it on" he smiled and got on top of me, I saw him looking under the sheets and he aligned himself with me.

I gasped as he slid into me, I looked up at him and he was smirking to himself.

"God" he whispered.

"What?" I smiled.

"You're wet" he whispered as he started to go in and out, i felt like my insides were leaving with him.

The way he was thrusting made me feel like I was about to pass out, I forgot how good it felt to be with him. In moments like this i forget about all the crappy things that he's done.

I touched my stomach as I could feel him inserting as he went in and out, "i feel it here" I said pointing to my stomach and looking at him.

"You want more?" he whispered.

I bit my lip and nodded, I gasped at the feeling and felt his hand travel to my thigh as he lifted my lower body towards him with his right hand.

"Mmm-Hmm" I said as I felt him grip my thigh.

"use your words" he whispered.

Fuck he's going to be the death of me, I'm so in love with him. I don't care about any of the other girls that's he's probably been with i just want him right now.

"Please Zane" I whimpered.

"What do you want?" he smirked.

"Don't make me beg" I whined.

"I like it when you beg" he whispered in my ear.

I kissed his neck slowly and went up to his ear, I ran my tongue over his ear and kissed his neck again, "i want you" I whispered.

He looked at me and smiled, I didn't know what was going through his head but I knew it was going to be good.

"All of you" I whispered softly in his ear, knowing I'd get a reaction out of him.

He started to go quicker and I could feel the pressure building up, "you won't finish until I tell you to, okay?" He said sternly.

I nodded and pulled him closer, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he rested his head on my shoulder as he thrusted deeper. His strokes got longer and I could feel myself about to finish.

"Like that" I moaned in his ear.

"Keep it in" he whispered.

"I can't" I said as I ran my hands through his hair.