12

I got out the shower and looked at myself in the mirror.

Ava went home last night, I enjoyed being with her but I do kinda miss Liv. I should call her.

I walked into my room and wrapped my towel around my waist, I picked up my phone and called Olivia.

"Hey greeny" she said, I could tell she just woke up.

"Sorry, come over" I said playing with my wet hair.

"Ughhh I don't know" She said.

"Okay, it's fine don't worry about it" I said ending the call, I threw my phone on my bed and walked to my closet.

I picked out my sweatpants and got dressed, It was way too hot in here to be wearing a shirt.

After I got dressed I walked downstairs, I saw my mom eating and I sat next to her.

"Morning mom" I said putting bread in the toaster.

"Good morning Zane" she smiled, I laid my head on the counter and I felt my mother's eyes on me.

"What" I said smiling.

"Are you okay, are you ill?" She asked.

"Not it's just really hot in my room" I said, My toast finished and I heard the doors to the front door being opened.

I spread butter on my toast and ate it, I saw Olivia walk in.

"Told you I'd make it" she said smiling.

"Who's this?" My mother asked.

"This is my friend, Liv" I said smiling.

"Oh okay well I've got to go sort some arrangements for the wedding tomorrow so tell your father that I'll back I'm a few hours" she said picking up her bag and leaving.

I looked at Olivia and she smiled at me, We went upstairs and she smiled at me, "what?" I laughed.

"Don't be boring let's watch a movie" she said closing my room door.

"Movie?" i said.

"Yeah" she said smirking, "movies lead tooo" she said running he hands down my chest.

"Pizza delivery's" I said smiling.

"Oh god we have to change that innocent mind of yours" she said cupping my cheeks.

"I think we should keep it how it is" I said intertwining my hands with hers.

She pushed me onto my bed and I put my hands behind my head, she sat on my chest and intertwined our hands.

"You know what would he really fun right now?" She said kissing my cheek.

"What" I said looking at her.

"Us alone" she whispered and kissed my neck, "doing what we want" she said licking down the side of my ear.

"In your room, in your kitchen" she said kissing my jawline.

I bit my lip and she smiled at me, "me over your sink" she whispered, "or in your shower" she whispered.

I gulped and she took her shirt off, I placed my hands on her waist and she smiled at me. "Do you want that?" She whispered.

"I don't really think that's the best idea right now, my dads here and so is my sister and her stupid boyfriend" I said rolling my eyes.

"Please Zane" she whispered and kissed down my chest, I leaned my head back and she made eye contact with me and kissed lower.

I heard a knock a my door and saw Zack walk in, his face dropped when he was Olivia kissing down my chest.

I cleared my throat and lifted myself up by elbows, "Zack don't you know how a door tucking works" I said.

Olivia followed off me and I saw her face change, "sorry man I-i thought you were studying" he said.

"I'll send him out" Olivia said kissing my cheek, I watched as she out her shirt on and walked out the room.

Normal PoV

Olivia walked out the room and looked at Zack as she shut Zane's door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He said.

"What am I doing here- What are you doing here?" I said angrily.

"I'm staying with my girlfriend, sister...why are you with him?" He said.

"Oh I'm sorry Zack I forgot that so couldn't sleep with who I wanted" She said crossing her arms.

"Dad will kill you if he finds out you're sleeping with him" he said whispering.

"Dad shouldn't care that I'm sleeping with a Richardson man" She said pushing him.

"We had a plan Olivia, I sleep with the daughter and date her a few years and you stay your ass at home and plan with dad" he said.

"Yeah well I got bored of waiting and plus he's cute like really cute" She said smiling.

"He's a Richardson man, he's the son of dads worst enemy Liv" my brother said annoyed.

"I got bored of staying at home Zack and I need the money" She said playing with her hair.

"What money is he giving you" Zack said.

"He's not giving me any money, I'm an escort Zack it's the only way I can make money, he just makes me feel like I still have control over my body" She said crossing her hands over her chest.

"Whatever just don't get caught by dad who may i remind you watches is like a hawk" he said walking into a room.

She rolled my eyes and walked back into Zane's room, they kissed slowly and she smiled and ran her hands through his hair.

"So perfect" she whispered.

He smiled and she took his shirt off, "no Liv not today" he whispered.

"Okay fine but I just so sexually frustrated" she said lying straight to his face.

"Tomorrow okay, I'll be finished studying by today and tomorrow we can do you all tomorrow" he said.

"Okay I'll see you at the wedding" She smiled.

-

Comment below <3