36

I opened my bag and took out my homework. I started to do my homework and I heard the doors downstairs open and close. I started to feel hot and I took off my shirt.

Jayda's definitely invited all her friends and the house will be trashed by the morning. I hate birthdays and I hate parties. Especially house parties.

After twenty minutes I saw Sophia walk out in ripped jeans and a crop top.

"Seriously you're doing homework" she said sitting on my desk, I could smell her sweet perfume and I looked at her and looked back at my work.

"Ugh fine I'm going to get drunk" she said running her hands through her hair.

"Hello I'm leaving acknowledge me" she said looking at me, she leaned over my head and was upside down from where I looked at her and she kissed me.

She smiled and I looked at my work, "Zane hello I'm leaving" she said.

"Yeah" I whispered and went back to doing my work, she left and I went back to doing homework.

After a while of doing my homework I opened my drawer and took a cigarette from inside. I put it in my mouth and looked for a lighter.

"Shit" I mumbled with the cigarette between my lips, I walked out my room and realized I was shirtless.

I walked to my sisters room and opened her door, I saw two people under the covers and realised that it wasn't my sister.

"Oh god seriously" I said annoyed, I shut her door and walked downstairs, I heard the music get louder
as I walked down and I saw people looking at me.

Something I hated a lot.

I walked through the crowd of people and looked for a lighter, I felt girls that kept touching me and rubbing their hands on my back and chest. I saw Sophia dancing with some guy, I felt jealous that she was dancing with another guy.

I picked up a new bottle of alcohol and saw my sister dancing on the table, I walked outside and saw a group of people talking. I saw a lighter in a girls hand.

"Hey can I use your lighter?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she said passing me the lighter.

I lit my cigarette and nodded at her, "aren't you a little cold not wearing a shirt?" She said smiling at me.

"No this place is full of sweaty people so not really" I smiled and went to walk inside.

"Hey um Jayda said we can't smoke in this house" she said.

"I live here" I said walking inside, I took my cigarette from my lips and blew out smoke.

"Come on Zane at least party" I saw my sister grab my hand and I pushed her off. I took my cigarette from my lips and looked at her and saw how red her eyes were, she could barely open them.

"No" I said and walked to my room, I closed my door and sighed.

I sat on my chair and looked for my ash tray, I finally found it and put it on my desk. I sat back on my chair and man spread.

I saw my door swing open and I looked up and saw Sophia with a bottle in her hand, she slammed my door shut and locked it.

"You look angry" I said smiling at her and putting my cigarette out.

She walked towards me and sat on my lap, "that's because I am angry, I saw you with that girl" she said pointing to my chest, I think she's drunk.

"Okay" I said slowly, "I saw you dancing with some guy" I said looking at her green eyes.