70

I walked through the hallway and walked to the other side of the hallway, I heard my sister and Sophia talking.

I knocked on the door and my sister answered the door, Sophia saw me and we walked to the other rooms in the house.

I walked into the room that she was sleeping in which was fairly close to mine, We walked in and I shut the door behind us.

I laid on her bed and she laid next to me, it was awkward silence for a few minutes until she finally decided to say something.

"I'm sorry for what your going through" she whispered.

"Thanks" I said running my hands through my hair.

"Zane are you and Kaylani....a thing?" She asked.

I cleared my throat and looked at her, "Soph i don't know what's happening but I see her as my best friend" I said smiling.

She moved closer to me and we laid fairly close to each other. I gulped and she looked at me.

"Do you want to?" She whispered.

I looked at her and she smiled, she slowly put her hand down my pants and I looked at her weirdly.

She moved her hand under my boxers and I gasped, she started to pump her hand up and down my dick.

I moved my head back and she looked at me and smiled, I gripped the back of her neck with my right hand and pulled her towards me.

"Fuck" I whispered.

"I've missed us" she said smiling.

I closed my eyes as she started to jack me off, I felt her hand going up and down and I put my hands down my pants.

I guided her on what to do and put my hand around hers, she looked at me and I closed my eyes from the feeling.

"Shit" I whispered to myself.

"What?" She whispered.

"Soph i can't" I said moving her hands from my pants.

"It's okay" she whispered.

I looked at her and she looked away, I kissed her out of shock and she kissed me back.

I almost forgot how good it felt to have her lips on mine, skin to skin.

I kissed her with passion, it took almost everything in me to resist the urge to kiss her. I always wondered why I didn't bring myself to follow through with my thoughts.

I pulled her closer by her waist and she climbed on top of my lap.

I didn't want to have sex with her but reconnecting with her would be great, I forgot how good it is to just talk to someone about everything.

But kissing her made me feels better, it's not the same as kissing Kaylani because I'm mentally attracted to her more.

But with Sophia I think i just don't know how to end the relationship,

I pulled away and pulled her shirt off, she looked at me with swollen lips and I kissed her neck.

"Zane" she whispered.

"Mmm-hmm" I replied.

"Fuck- let's try something else" she whispered.

"I don't want sex" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh" she whispered.

I kissed down her neck and she leant her head back, I kissed down her stomach and she pulled down her shorts.

I pulled them off her slowly and she smiled at me, I kissed down her stomach and she looked at my with pure innocence.

I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing, to be honest I don't even know if I want a relationship.

"Fuck it" I whispered.

"What?" She said confused.

I walked into the bathroom and found a condom. I checked the date and it was okay to use. I unbuttoned my jeans and threw them on the floor.

I started to jack myself off and I put the condom on, I got on top of her and she smiled.

"I thought you didn't want-" she gasped as I slid in her.

"I do now" I whispered.

She dug her sharp nails into my back. I felt her legs wrap around my back and I kissed her neck.
I thrusted at a pace and rhythm.

She started moaning continuously and I watched her as she tried to say specific word.

"Let it out" I whispered.

She mumbled and I let out a grunt, I was so close to finishing to the point where I didn't give a shit if she had finished.

"Zane let's-"

I finished in the condom and she looked at me confused, I closed my lips as they had parted and I pulled out of her slowly.

"Is that it" she whispered.

"I'm not really in the mood anymore Soph" I whispered.

"So I'm just an object to you," she said crossing her arms.

"I never said that Soph" i said taking the condom off.

"But you sure as hell meant it" she said running her hands through her hair.

"I just don't-"

"You can't even make me finish can you, god you've turned into such a piece of shit and I don't even recognise you" she said getting up and pushing me.

"Don't fucking touch me Soph, you were just struggling to talk a few minutes again. were you not?" I said putting my boxers on.

"Don't bring that into it" she said angrily as I put my sweatpants on.

"What that I don't give a shit weather you come or not, go finish yourself off" I said.

"You've become such a dick," she said pushing me.

"Why because I wanted to have sex with you or is it the fact that you didn't get what you wanted out of it?" I said smiling.

"Whatever Zane you have a small dick anyway" she said putting her shirt on.

"Oh this dick, you know the one that shut you up a few minutes ago," I said smirking.

"Yeah that one, and no one else knows so I'll just tells everyone about how small you are" she smirked.

"Ohh you go ahead and do that Soph" I smirked.

"I will" she smiled.

"I'll just tell everyone in that locker room about how bad of a fuck you were, it was sloppy, you weren't very vocal and they'll just be put off" I smirked.

"You wouldn't dare" she said eyeing me.

"You're right Sophia, I wouldn't actually I'll tell them all about how you are in bed and you can just become the schools whore with Brooke" I said walking out her door.

I walked to my room after our argument, I felt like shit and I'd never usually say these things to her. I walked in and saw Kaylani watching a movie.

"She's pissed" I said laying on my bed.

"Someone was gone for a long time" she said raising her eyebrows at me.

"We had sex and i fucked it up, then we started arguing and it all went downhill" I said running my hands through my hair.

"We will sort it out," she said smiling.

"How?" I said looking at her.

"We will wait for the right moment okay but I want you to sort things out with her, properly" she said raising a brow.

"Why are you so nice to her Lani," I said sitting next to her.

"Because i have no reason to not like her" she smiled.