41

It's a Wednesday, I hate Wednesdays they're the longer at school days. I've got an assignment with Emma today. Some school project about the cells.

I walked into the house with Emma and I saw my sister eating and talking on her phone. I sat at the table with Emma and we started our work.

"Aren't you going to do this upstairs?" Jayda said.

"No i don't want to do it in my room" I said looking back at my work.

"What are the cells called again?" Emma asked.

"Red blood cells" I said writing it down.

"Oh thanks" she said going back to her work.

"I'm making hot chocolate, you want some?" Jayda said.

"Yeah" I said looking up.

"Does your friend want some?" Jayda asked.

"Yes please" she said smiling at my sister, I sighed and looked at my work.

Two more days till I can see Sophia, it's been boring and this long distance thing makes me anxious.

Jayda finished making out drinks and she passed them out. I took mine and so did Emma.

"Thank you Jayde" Emma said.

"Yeah yeah whatever but I think you should do this in your room Zane" Jayda said going upstairs.

We did our work and I looked at Emma's work, "is that the right o-" I said putting my hand to her work, accidentally spilling her hot chocolate.

"I'm sorry, I'll go get you a shirt come with me" I said walking upstairs.

"It's okay" she said trying to wipe her shirt.

"No no it's not" I said waking into my room, she took her shirt off and I walked to my walk in closet and saw a shirt. I walked back out and saw Sophia standing with her arms crossed.

She looked at me and I looked at her, "Sophia" I smiled, she looked angry.

"Zane I'm going to give you ten seconds to explain why you have a shirtless girl in your room" she said.

"Oh no it's not what you think" I said giving Emma my shirt, she put it on and I looked at Sophia.

"I spilt coffee on her and I felt bad so I had to get her another shirt"

"I came to tell you in person that our relationship has to stop, i do love you- i really do but i just need to focus on my mom" Sophia said playing with her fingers.

I clenched my jaw and looked at Emma, "yeah whatever Soph" I said not looking at her, I wanted to avoid all eye contact.

"Zane please-I am sorry" she said walking towards me.

"You done?" I said stepping back.

"Yeah" she whispered.

"Okay well you can leave now" I said annoyed.

"Zane-"

"Bye Sophia" I said not looking at her.

"I love you Zane, I may have a terrible way of showing it" she whispered and walked out the room.