23

I woke up to a bell going off.

"Get up" I heard Sophia say.

I rubbed my eyes and heard the door unlock, I put on a hoodie and jeans and saw the old lady walk in, her name tag said Gloria.

The door opened and I walked outside with Sophia, it was awkward because of our kiss last night.

"Don't think I like you because I kissed you okay, I was just planning something" she said walking away.

I sat at a table by myself and Jack walked up to me, "so you're in here for drugs?" He said.

"Yeah and you're here for arson," I said eating the bread.

"Actually I just burned down a bunch of houses including my own with my parents inside," he said smiling.

"great I'm stuck with a bunch of murder-"

"Zane Richardson, your session starts" a woman called out, I stood up and a tall man walked up to me.

"get up," he said, I stood up and he blindfolded me, I felt my eyes shut but I could still sense what was happening, He lifted me up and I heard a door close.

I heard another door open and I was put into a hot room, he took the blindfold off and I saw Sophia sat in a towel.

"Really, you're here couldn't they have just given me one of the other psychopaths," she said.

"highly offended soph," I said, she reached over to me and clenched my neck, I gasped for air and she started choking me. I tapped her arm and she smirked.

"don't ever call me Soph," she said letting go of me, I coughed and gasped for air and felt the steam from the sauna get to me, I removed my shirt and she shook her head.

"it's called a sauna, the use it for drug therapy," she said.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I like it," she said.

"I think you love the fact that I'm in here with you all alone" I whispered.

"We can't" she whispered.

"What?" I said.

"They have cameras so if you're thinking of making a move like last night pretty boy then I'd think about the punishments" she whispered.

"sure," I said.

"and if they find out that anyone's had a relationship in this place then they strip you of your clothing and take you to the showers and let's just say I've heard it's painful," she said.

"oh is the sociopath scared," I said smirking.

"I will break your face Zane," she said.

"I don't think you will," I said.

"and why's that," she said.

"Because you clearly like me, Sophia," I said getting close to her.

As scared as I was I needed to test out how far she'd go and If my roommate actually wanted me dead.

"Well, last night you told me you were a virgin so really that makes you as vulnerable as me" I whispered.

"get out of my face," she said.

I looked down and stepped back, I heard the doors open and I saw the same man, "get out" he said.

I stood up and so did Sophia, he took us to our rooms, and the door locked, "don't bother trying to get out pretty boy, they lock those doors and you'll get your free time soon, visiting hours" she said walking to her side of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower, I washed my hair and got out of the shower, I dried my hair with my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Sophia reading a book, she looked up at me and I saw her eyes go wide.

I walked to my clothes and got my sweatpants, I walked into the bathroom and put them on and walked out, I saw Sophia look and I and I turned around and looked behind myself, I saw her look back at her book and I walked to my side of the bed.

I saw missed calls from Olivia.

Olivia

you didn't say goodbye

Zane

I didn't think our sex
meant anything

Zane

I turned you from a nerd into
the guy who actually is
confident of course I
wanted to say bye

I ignored her message and about an hour later I heard a knock at the door, "Zane you have a visitor" the man said and the door unlocked, I looked up and saw the door open, it was Olivia.

She was wearing a lace shirt and leather pants, "I've missed you" she said walking up to me, she straddled me and I saw Sophia scoff.

She kissed me and I kissed her back, "wow you spend a day in rehab and you've already got a tattoo" she whispered.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"well, I did my research and found out where you were staying and then I asked Jayda to confirm and she told me whereabouts you would be and now I'm here" she smiled.

"oh," I whispered.

"but that doesn't matter, I brought you a present" she whispered and passed me a small jar, I opened it and saw Xanax pills.

"liv" I whispered.

"no they're yours remember" she smirked, she kissed me slowly and I felt obligated to kiss back as much as I wasn't really into it, she was the only person who came to visit me.

"Who are you?" Olivia said to Sophia.

"Olivia don't," I said.

"oh I'm Sophia and I'm guessing you're his girlfriend and I think you'd be happy to know we made out last night, I mean it could have gone further but I think you'd be happy to know I stopped it before he could- you know," Sophia said smirking.

I looked down and felt Olivia grip my face, "Is that true?" she said.

"no, of course not it just Olv-" I whispered.

"tell me the truth Zane," she said squeezing my jaw.

"we kissed and that's it and we aren't dating Olivia so I'm pretty sure I can kiss who I like," I said removing her hand from my face.

She gave me a glare and I looked away, She grabbed my face and I looked at her, "you're mine Zane, you've always been mine and that girl can't have you and I taught you everything you know about a woman's body" she said.

"do you understand?" She asked.

I nodded and she kissed me and smiled, "see you, next week baby," she said walking out, I bit my lip and heard the door shut. I looked up at Sophia and saw her shake her head.

"is the girl that doesn't have a lover judging me?" I said to Sopha.

"no, but I've never been in a relationship and I could show you better than whatever that was," she said crossing her arms.

"so you do like me?" I smirked.

"do you have mommy issues?" she said, "I just strangled you in that sauna and now you're implying that I like you," she said.

"Hmm," I shrugged.

"and I'm petty sure that's what we call a toxic relationship," she said.

"okay Sophia I'll show you how fun a relationship can be and you can maybe just stop being a bitch" I said.

"fine, but it means no public affection that's disgusting," she said.

"okay. come up with your rules and I'll follow them as I don't really want to be strangled again" I said.

"sure" she fake smiled and walked back to her side of the room, I saw her writing something in a book and I picked up my book and read.