27

Zane's POV

Sophia and I went out to eat lunch, I walked into the diner and saw her sit at a table.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Food obviously" she said rolling her eyes and looking at the menu.

I put the menu down and looked at her, "stop looking at me" she said.

I looked around the diner and saw Justin and some girl, he looked at me and smiled.

He walked up to my table and smiled, "hey Zane" he said.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Who's this pretty girl?" He said smiling at Sophia, he touched her hand and she glared at him.

"You have two seconds to take your dirty fingers off my hand before I slit your throat," she said.

"Ohh wow feisty," he said taking his hand away.

"Who are you here with?" I asked.

"Oh her, i don't know who she is..she just sat with me, where have you been?" He asked.

I didn't want to tell him that I'd been at rehab for my drug addiction. I didn't really want anyone to know apart from my family.

"oh you know stuff," I said smiling.

"oh okay well I'll see you whenever you decide to come back to school" he smiled and walked away.

"stuff, that's all you've got..stuff," she said looking at me.

"don't you have people to be threatening," I said looking at her.

"no actually...making fun of you is much more fun," she said.

The waitress came over and I ordered what I usually got, Sophia ordered the same and I saw her playing with her hair, "what?" she said looking at me.

"Nothing," I said looking away. I saw her run her hands through her hair and I looked at her dark facial features, she had dark eyelashes, dark eyeliner, and her hair was now black. "can you stop staring at me you creep" she said.

"tell me why you ended up in rehab," I said.

"no," she said.

"yes"

"no"

"yes," I said.

"no..may I remind you that N and O make no," she said.

"fine then," I said,

Our food arrived and we ate our wraps, I got chicken and she got the same thing. We finished eating after a whole and I noticed that Sophia bad become quite.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

"Aww is the trouble maker scared talk" I smirked.

"I'll tell you in the car" she said.

"Okay" I said confused, The waitress came over and I paid for the meal.

We walked to my car and I saw her cross her legs, I started the car and drove off. I saw her playing with her fingers.

"Sophia what's wrong?" I asked taking a sip of water.

"Does sex hurt?" She said out of the blue.

I chocked on my water and coughed, I focused on the road and then looked at her.

"What?" i said.

"You heard me Zane" she said looking at the road.

"I-i don't know what it feels like for a girl Sophia, maybe it'll feel like a lot of pressure but for me it felt good" I said avoiding eye contact.

"I feel sexually frustrated" she said.

"Okay" I said slowly.

"I'm hinting something dick head" she said.

"What- ohh...ohh wow" I said looking at her, I arrived at the outside gates of our neighbourhood and pressed the button for the gates to open.

I put my window up and drove down the street, we arrived at the gates of my house and I pressed the remote do the gates opened.

I drove into the driveway and saw no cars, meaning I'm home alone.

"Like right now" I said.

"Yeah" she whispered.

"Like now now" I said looking at her.

"Yes Zane I want to have sex-just get it over with" she said.

"I thought you hated me" I said.

"I-I do kind of but I want to experience it...seeing as we've been in rehab and well I've been there for a long time I never got to experience this" she whispered.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yeah" she said getting out the car.

"Like are you sure tha-"

"Zane if you make me explain myself one more time the-"

"Okay okay, come on" I said unlocking the front door.

"Will it hurt?" She asked.

"You just asked this"I said closing the door.

"Okay okay let's just get it one with" she said.

"You know you can't get it back once you know it's gone" I said putting my keys on the desk.

"Yeah obviously" she said.