35

The next day we finally went home and Sophia dragged me out of my room, "come on I want to get my nipples pierced" She said pulling me downstairs.

"you can't wait to get a needle shoved through you," I said annoyed.

We walked into the kitchen and she sighed, "hurry up I can already feel the pain getting to me" she said.

"mhmm needles," I said sarcasicaly.

"what are you getting?" Jayda asked.

"Sophia's getting her ni-" she covered my mouth with her right hand.

"it's a surprise but Zane just can't keep his stupid mouth shut," Sophia said tapping my face with her left hand.

"Okay then I'll just eat really slowly," I said.

"ugh we can eat on the way, hurry up before I die of boredom," she said.

"don't be dramatic" I smiled.

"Can we go now?" She whispered in my ear.

"Yes okay" I said getting up, we walked to my car and I saw her fixing her hoodie. We got into the car and I started it and drove off.

"Ahhh I'm so excited" she said putting her feet on the dashboard.

"Ahem feet off" I said.

"Shut up" she said taking on he phone.

"Are you even wearing your seatbelt?" I asked.

"Aww are you worried about me?" She whispered.

"Don't get too big headed" I said focusing on the road.

We arrived at the piercing shop and we went in, I saw all the jewellery and pictures that they had on the wall.

"Hello what can I do for you?" The man said.

"I'd like a nipple piercing" Sophia said.

"Okay come to the back" he said, they walked to the back and I waited in the chair.

I looked at the floor the whole time and waited for them to finish, eventually Sophia came out and I saw her smiling.

"How was it?" I asked.

"You wanna see" she smiled as she payed the guy.

"Not here" I said walking out, she followed me to the car and we went home. I walked into my room and I saw Sophia holding her breasts through her shirt.

"What are you doing?" She said.

"My nipples hurt" she said laying on my bed, "ouch" she whispered.

"Aww poor you" I smiled.

"Ugh I have to get dressed" she said walking into the bathroom.

I watched as she left and I walked to my desk, I started to clean my room as it's a mess and I don't really like when the cleaners come into my room and do it for me so I'd rather do it myself.

-

Kinda short sorry but I'll make up for it in the next chapter <3 also don't forget to comment so i can interact with you ly <3