65

Sophia's POV

I smiled at Jayda and saw a police officer walking with Zane, I looked at his hands and saw he was handcuffed.

"Uhh Jayda" I said looking at her.

"Oh I know, he's going to be in so much shit" Jayda said giving me her books.

She walked over to Zane and I followed behind her, "excuse me officer, why are you taking my brother?" She said crossing her arms.

"Your brother here is being charged with drug possession" he said gripping Zane's neck.

"Like I said before, those aren't my fucking drugs" Zane said shaking his head trying to move his hair from his face.

"I'll have you know officer our father is Kaden Richardson, the Kaden Richardson" Jayda said smirking.

"Yeah and I'm related to the queen" the cop said sarcastically.

"Fine but when my father hears about this he won't be happy" she said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah" the cop said putting Zane into the car, he slammed the door shut and the sirens went off and he drove off.

I watched as he drove off and I looked at the floor, Jayda scoffed and took her books from me. I walked inside with her and she was typing on her phone.

I looked around the hallway and saw Brooke walk up to us, I looked at Jayda and she put her phone away.

"Hey Jayda, your brother and I have been talking for a few weeks he wanted me to come over tonight is that okay?" She said smiling with her group of followers.

"No it's not okay Brooke, I don't like you" Jayda said.

"Hmmmm well I'm sorry but your brother and I are kind of hooking up currently, and he looks amazing in handcuffs" she said smiling.

"Yeah well he looks even better naked" I smirked.

"Oh I know, I have pictures" she smirked and showed me her phone. I looked at Jayda and she smirked at me.

"why don't you come over, we're having a family dinner tonight I'm sure we have space" Jayda smiling.

"Okay I'll be there" she smiled.

I saw Jayda answer her phone and she walked towards the lockers, I walked with her and she put her phone on speaker.

"Yes mamá" she said leaning against a locker.

"Why is Zane with the cops, why does he have drugs?" Her mother asked.

"Mamá they found it in his locker" she said.

"We will speak about this as soon as you get home" her mother said ending the call.

-

We walked inside the house and I saw Zane wearing a suit, his mother looked at us and Jayda stood next to me.

"Zane coke really?" his mother said angrily.

"Mom, it's not mine," Zane said crossing his arms.

"Why are you doing drugs Zane, are you stupid?" she said.

"you know mom why can't you just ask me how my day was, I got into a fight with my best friend today so I'm sorry if I'm not interested," he said putting his hands in his pocket.

"drug possession, Zane this is serious," she said angrily.

"I know mother but don't you notice that you never ask me how I'm feeling?" he said leaning against the counter.