28

We looked at each other and there was complete silence.

"Don't kill me after this" I whispered and kissed her slowly and kissed me back with an equal amount of passion.

"Jump" I mumbled against her lips and she jumped, I held onto her by her waist and walked upstairs as we kissed.

As we kissed I walked to my room door and pushed her against it, she let out a small gasp and I turned the handle on the door and walked in.

One i got in I shut the door with the heel of my foot and she got down, I saw her take her shirt off and I did the same.

I picked her up by her waist and she laughed, I laid her on my bed and kissed her neck slowly hearing her moans from underneath me felt amazing.

"Zane" she said trying not to moan, I wanted her to moan my name I liked hearing her say my name.

I kissed down her stomach and heard her inhale and got lower, I went back up to her bra and she looked at me.

"This should come off" I whispered and un-clasped her bra, I watched as it fell from her chest and I removed each strap form her arm. I held her warm bra in my hand and she looked at me with pleasing eyes.

"We don't need that" I whispered and threw her bra somewhere in my room and kissed down her stomach, I saw her lean her head back on my pillow as I got lower.

I sat up so i was now kneeling and I traced my thumb over her underwear. It was a thin material, I went back up to her lips and kissed her.

"What do you want?" I whispered in her ear and I heard her heavy breathing.

"Don't make me beg Zane" she whispered.

I looked at her and kissed down her chest, I started to kiss her breasts and I placed kisses on her nipple. I sucked on the skin by her nipple and heard her gasp.

Once I pulled away I saw a hickey on her breast, I ran my finger over the hickey that was near her nipple and I looked at her.

I kissed down her stomach and when I reached her lower stomach I kissed it slowly, I went from side to side, kissing her lower stomach carefully.

I looked at her and saw her lips parted as she watched me kiss her lower stomach,

"tell...me...what...you....want" I said while kissing her in between my words. I looked at her and saw her biting her lip.

I sat up took off my pants along with my boxers and ran my finger over her thighs and traced small circles, I lifted her thigh slightly and kissed down her thigh going from her knee to her inner thigh.

I felt her sit up and she pulled me so I was now on top of her, "i want you...I want it slow" she whispered.

I kissed her and our lips moved in sync, she added tongue and I kissed her as our tongues fought, I pulled away and smiled at her and she thrusted her hips up.

We kissed slowly and I made my way down to her underwear, I rubbed the thin material through my fingertips and pulled them off slowly.

As I watched how her dark features from her makeup looked against her eyes, I looked at her swollen lips from how much we kissed.

I felt her hands grip my arm as she pulled me closer to her and I dropped her underwear onto my floor.

"Get the condom" she told me.

Shit, It's in my closet away from my sister because I knew that while i was away that she'd attempt to take them.

"You get the condom" I said.