29

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at her, "Sophia i-"

"You what huh, you just invite over another girl after I trusted you with my body" she said picking her stuff off the floor.

"No Sophia it's not like that" I said.

"Then what is it Zane, I opened up to you-"

"I know th-"

"Let me finish, I opened up to you, I was going to tell you all about what happened and why I was put into rehab" she said shoving her stuff in her bag.

"Sophia just let me explain" I said grabbing her bag.

"No Zane, I actually trusted you- I was stupid enough to trust you" she said.

"I didn't invite her over" i said

"But you let her walk in, you could of easily stopped her but you didn't" she said angrily and took her bag back.

"I let you sleep with me and then you invite another girl over...i trusted you with my body and then you do this shit" she said putting on her jeans.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I don't know, anywhere but here" she said.

"Sophia it's not what you think"

"It is what I think Zane"

"Sophia just listen to me" I said standing in front of her.

"It's me or her pick" she said looking at me, I could see her mascara that had run from what we had done.

"You" I said touching her shoulder.

"Just stop lying Zane, you wanna know the truth....I killed my best friend and now you've just slept with the sociopath...happy?" she said moving her hair from her face.

"There's no one else Sophia, stop putting up a wall" I said.

"I'm not putting up a wall Zane this is me" she said pushing me.

"No Sophia you can't just leave" I said.

"Watch me" she said.

I pulled her back by her waist and she tried shoving me, I took her bag from her and she pushed me.

"Leave me alone Zane" she said.

"I get it you're hurt but just listen" I said.

"No don't touch me" she said pulling out her knife, I moved away from her and I saw her walk out the room.

I followed behind her, "where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from you clearly" she said walking downstairs, I gripped her arm and she pointed her knife at me.

"Get off" she said sternly, I held onto her arm and felt her press her knife into my chest.

"Let me go or I'll cut you" she said.

"No Sophia just talk to me, you can't run away fr- Ouch" I said letting her go, I felt a cut on my chest and I saw her run downstairs.

"Sophia" I said following behind her, I saw her run out the gates and I felt myself bleeding.

"Shit" I whispered and walked back inside, I walked upstairs and went to the medical cabinet. I cleaned up my cut and saw my car keys.

I walked downstairs and got into my car, I drove out the gates and saw Sophia walking down the neighbourhood.

I pressed the button and my window went down, "Sophia get in" I said.

"I said leave me alone, do I need to hurt you" she said.