04

I woke up next to Oliva and watched her as she slept, I heard her sigh loudly and I carefully got out of bed, I put on my sweatpants and rubbed my eyes.

I got head for the first time ver last night, it was amazing....she's amazing.

I don't know if I'm saying that because she's the first girl I've ever done anything with but it was good.

She knew exactly what she was doing last night.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad with a cigarette in his mouth, he put it out and walked inside. "hey buddy" he said bubbly.

"Hi Dad," I said bluntly.

"How was last night and who's the special girl?" He asked nudging me.

"she's one of Jayda's friends so you can't tell Jayda because it will be really awkward," I said quickly.

"why?" he said.

"dad, if aunt Mia found out that you were banging one of her friends what would she do?" I asked.

"beat my ass" he laughed.

"exactly but in my case, my twin sister would beat the living shit out of me and so would mom" I said.

I heard my mom come downstairs and she walked up to my dad, I saw them kiss and gagged. "PDA," I said fake gagging.

"Naomi he seems to hate us," my dad said.

"I didn't say that, I just hate the fact that you kiss in front of me," I said laughing.

I saw Jayda walk downstairs angrily, did she find out about Olivia?

"you had a girl over last night didn't you, why the fuck didn't I know this?" she said angrily.

"because I didn't think I had to tell you," I said pouring myself a bowl of cereal. 

"you're a dick, tell him he's a dick mom," Jayda said to mom.

"Kaden you had a girl over last night?" my mom said confused.

"dad knew about it," I said pointing to dad.

"I did not- don't blame this on me," dad said looking at me.

"Zane you're obviously having sex, how else did you get the plan B?" Jayda said crossing her arms.

"Why are you so invested in my sex life Jayda, I don't go asking about when you and Zack have sex do I?" I said angrily.

"no you don't because they already know I'm having sex, I've done all my check-ups," she said angrily.

"wait you're having sex?" dad said confused "why didn't I know that she was having sex?" dad said to mom.

"I hear you fucking him all the time" I said annoyed.

"Shut up" Jayda said angrily.

"because I took her for all her check-ups," mom said.

"is she upstairs right now?" Jayda said.

"that's none of your business Jayda," I said annoyed.

"Fine I'll go check," she said turning to go upstairs, I walked in front of her and blocked her from getting upstairs. "dad tell her that she can't go upstairs," I said annoyed.

"Jayda come on respect his privacy" dad said putting his hands in his pocket.

"Just let me go up there and see who's there," Jayda said annoyed.

"you can't," I said blocking her way.

"Why the fuck not?" she said.

"Because she's naked," I said lying, I knew Oliva was fully clothed because last night she got dressed.