47

I woke up and checked the time, it was 4am. I sighed and looked up, I saw Sophia sleeping. I sat up and ran my hands through my hair.

I stretched and laid back down, I heard Sophia shuffling in her sleep. I looked at the ceiling and saw Sophia sit up.

She looked at me and smiled, "hey" she whispered.

"Hi" I said still looking at the ceiling.

Maybe I should try not being a dick.

I turned to face her and realized that we were not inches apart. "Why are you awake?" She asked.

"Couldn't get back to sleep" I said.

"Oh" She whispered.

"Yeah" I whispered.

"Why do you hate me so much?" She asked.

I stayed silent for a few seconds and then looked at her.

"I don't hate you" I whispered.

I know she's going to start talking again.

"But you're always so-"

I kissed her and she was taken back and didn't kiss me back for a few seconds, I placed my hand on her cheek and felt her get closer.

I ran my finger over her stomach during the kiss and she kissed me slowly, "do it" she whispered during the kiss.

"Aren't you on your period?" I asked.

"No I took my birth control so I'm fine" she whispered.

I ran my finger down her stomach as we kissed and eventually I felt my fingers at the hem of her underwear.

I slid my fingers into her underwear and felt her jolt a little, I wanted to move my hand back up to her check so I could pull her on top of myself but I wanted to see what she'd be like in this moment.

I don't know if this means anything

I'm not sure what I feel

I inserted two fingers into her and felt hips rock forward, I pulled away from the kiss and rested my head against hers.

I started to go at the pace that I remembered she liked, I saw her struggling to bring herself to say something.

I watched as she laid her head back on the pillow and bit her lip. I ran my thumb over her clit and saw her look at me.

I was trying to resist the urge that I had to rip her clothes off, I wanted to do something with her, I want her to feel something.

I carried on at the same place and felt something get hard, I carried on and watched as she tried looking away.

"Zane I'm go-"

"Do it" I whispered.

I eventually felt a sticky substance cover my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and looked at her, as dark as it was in my room I could still tell she was embarrassed.

I walked to my bathroom and washed my hands, I walked back into my room and saw her laying there.

She looked at me and then got up, I knew she was going to go pee.

I fell asleep instantly.

-

Sophia's POV

Jayda, Zane and I went to a party that Justin was doing.

I'm surprised that Zane even let me in his car, last night he touched me like he used to and I never thought he'd do it again. I loved every second of it.