22

I woke up in a black room, I was tied down for be bed and couldn't move my legs. I saw the same brunette woman that I saw yesterday and a big needle was in her hand. I tried to speak but I felt a piece of tape over my mouth.

She injected the needle into me and I felt the liquid enter my body. I saw her smile and they flashed a light in my face.

I shut my eyes and felt the tape ripped off my face. I groaned and she pulled a chair up next to me.

"So you're a drug addict" she said smiling.

I nodded quickly and saw the two men walk out and the door locked, she smiled at me and started rubbing my cheek.

"How long have you been doing drugs for?" She asked holding a metal slate in her hand, it had a wire coming from it.

"I'd answer the question Zane unless you want to get shocked" she said smiling.

"A year" i said.

"Your parents tell me that you've been seeing a girl named Olivia, do you love her?" She asked.

I shook my head and she pressed the metal against my chest and I felt an electrical shock jump through my body, she stopped and smiled.

"We answer questions with words around here Zane, do you love her?" She asked.

"No" I said, I felt a needle in my neck and I blacked out again.

-

When I woke I saw that I was in another room, I heard the shower was on, all my stuff was here.

I saw the bathroom door unlock and I saw Sophia walk out naked, she covered her body quickly and I slapped my hand over my eyes.

"Why are you in here?" She said.

"I was put in here" I said removing my hand from my eyes, I saw she was wearing a towel and she sat on her bed.

"I mean why are you in my room, they never put any one in here with me" she said.

"Clearly" I said.

"Fine" she said dropping her towel, I turned around and faced the door.

"That wasn't an invitation for you to drop your towel" I said.

"Have you lost your virginity?" She asked.

"Why are you ask-"

"Have you?" She said.

"Yes" I said.

"Exactly so you've seen it before" she said, I heard her clear her throat and I turned to face her.

"That doesn't mean I want to see you naked" I said.

"Oh well" she said.

"So why are you in here?" I asked.

"Like I said before pretty boy, I'm not telling you" she said.

"Because it's that bad" I said.

"No because I don't want to tell you" she said.

"Alright" I said looking around the room.

"I know I don't like you and all but since you're now my roommate, I need you to give me a tattoo" she said.

"Umm okay" I said, I saw her pick up a black box and she put it on the end of her bed and set it up.

"You know how to tattoo right, you just dip the thing into the ink" she said laying on her bed.

I put the gloves on and she lifted her shirt up and covered her nipples, "i wanted the letter twelve under my boob" she said.

"Uhh okay" I said.

"Wait, let me do one on you because if you don't know what you're doing then it'll hurt a lot more than it should" she said sitting up, she grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You choose" I shrugged.

I don't even know this girl and I'm letting her tattoo me, she's beautiful tho, she just a bit creepy and weird how she won't tell me anything.

I saw her take out a bottle of alcohol from under her bed and she drank from it, she passed it to me and I took a swing.

She started to tattoo my right arm and I clenched my fist.

"Hurts like a bitch doesn't it pretty boy" she said smirking.

After twenty minutes she finished, I looked at it and saw that she had done bats down my arm. She wrapped it up and smiled at my arm.

"Looks good" she said tapping my face and she drank more, she passed me the tattoo gun and I started tattooing her boob.

She drank as I did her tattoo and I wiped it clean, I turned off the tattoo machine and put it down.

She smiled at me and I could tell she was drunk, "wrap it" she said.

I wrapped it with cling film like she did to me and she cleaned up the tattoo stuff, she drank more and out the bottle down.

I laid on my bed and took my shirt off, she laid on hers, I took a cigarette from my bag and lit it.

"I'm a virgin" she said out of nowhere.

"Umm cool" I said blowing smoke from my mouth, I got up walked to the window, I opened it but it didn't have very much space.

I blew smoke out the window and she looked at me, I could tell she was looking at the lower half of my body.

"You're drunk" I whispered.

"Exactly so if you take it while I'm drunk then I won't be a bitch" she said.

I looked at her with a blank expressions and she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh fine have it your way" she said.

I finished my cigarette and threw it out the window, I laid on my bed.

I saw her walk up do me and I looked at her confused, I saw her lean in and she kissed me, I pulled away and she smiled.

"You're not that bad pretty boy, maybe I can consider being an acquaintance to you" she whispered.

I don't know what it was but there was something about her that made me want her attention as badly as she tried to get time.

I pulled her on top of me and I kissed her, she kissed me back and we moved our lips in sync, I put my hand on her cheek and she pulled away.

"Um night" she mumbled and walked to her side of the room.

I sat there in confusion, I don't know why I kissed her, she's a psychopath for all I know but she attracted me and if I've got to be in a room with her then I might as well try to get her to be nice to me.

-

Heyyy guys comment your thoughts <3