02

I woke up in a bright room, I felt a body next to me and saw Olivia, I realized that my arm was over her. I gently moved my arm and got up, I checked the time and saw it was eight am.

"rule one on sneaking out, don't sleep with the girl if you're going to leave and if you do at least be shuttle about it" she laughed.

"Sorry, I can give you a ride home if you want," I said grabbing my keys from the dresser.

"thanks but no thanks, I can't risk your sister seeing us at it would be really fucking awkward if she finds out that I'm....devirginizing her twin brother," she said smiling.

"Still a virgin, liv we didn't have sex"

"I know," she said getting up, "for the first time I've gone a night without having sex at a party," she said.

"I do it every day," I said smiling.

"stop it greeny before I ruin all chances of you ever getting a girlfriend," she said.

"okay" I said walking out the door, I walked downstairs and saw my sister talking to her boyfriend, I looked back and saw Olivia run back upstairs.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

Olivia

why'd you go up

your sister

okayyy

I'll explain later

she invited me over for a sleepover

more lessons ;)

yes but not that far

wasn't thinking that

yeah sure

"Zane where the fuck did you go last night?" my sister said angrily.

"I was sleeping, since when did you care?" I said walking past her.

"since I found out that this place is covered with whores who leech onto anything that lives and they all have STD's they're like a walking disease bag," she said following me.

"nice to know you care but you're probably the one carrying them," I said walking to my car.

"I care because you're a virgin and I don't want my twin brother sleeping with a whore" she said getting in my car.

"you seem to do it every day J and you're doing just fine," I said annoyed, I got a text from Olivia and I smiled to myself.

"you're a dick," Jayda said annoyed.

Olivia

see you tonight greeny

mhmm
Why you calling me greeny liv

You have green eyes

Oh

maybe I'll teach you more

is that a promise

maybe

fine by me

I drove home and Jayda got out of the car quickly, I looked at her confused and saw her run to her room, I followed behind her and saw her run to her bathroom.

"Jayda what's wrong," I said.

"just get out Zane," she said searching through her draws.

"what are you looking for?" I asked confused.

"I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last night seeing as I'm in a relationship unlike you and now I'm looking for plan B, so could you please leave or at least help me," she said annoyed.

I looked at her awkwardly and she opened her draws and searched through them, I walked to my room and saw a box of plan B pills, I took a pack out and walked to Jayde's room.

"J," I said knocking on her bathroom door.

"what Zane?" she said angrily opening her bathroom door. I shook the plan B in her face and threw it on the counter.

"tip for the future sister, don't have unprotected sex," I said walking out of her room, I went to my room and studied.

-

a few hours later I heard talking and screaming, my sister's friends are definitely there, I carried on studying and heard a knock on my door.

"come in," I said putting my pen down. I saw my sister shut the door behind herself, "I just wanted to say thank you for the plan B umm you can come and sit with the girls and me if you want" she said.

"I'm okay thanks though," I said looking at my books, I heard my door shut and I got up and walked to my drawer, I picked up the cigarette packet that I had got from Jayda.

I've never used them and I'm not planning to, Jayda just said that they were good for stress.

I put them back and sat on my bed, I carried on studying and by the time I looked up, it was completely black outside.

I was thirsty so I went downstairs, I walked to the fridge and poured myself a glass of water. I went back upstairs and placed the glass on my desk. I turned my tv on and laid on my bed.

I heard a knock on my door and I looked up, "come in" I said confused, Jayda never waits she just walks in and I know what my parent's knock sounds like. it doesn't matter why I know it's for reasons.

The door opened and I saw Olivia walk in, she smiled at me and moved my books off my lap, I looked at her confused and she sat on my lap.

"hey," she whispered.

"Hey" I whispered, she kissed me and I kissed her back making sure I was gentle, I felt her hands run through my hair and she rocked her hips against me.

I pulled away and she pouted, "you should lock the door" I whispered.

"I can't be bothered" she whispered.

"if you want my sister to find out that I'm practically making out with one of her close friends then I'd lock the door" I whispered in her ear.

"fine," she said walking up to my door, she locked it, "but only because," she said straddling on my lap and I placed my hands on her waist, "you're insanely hot, you have impeccable kissing skills for a virgin and did I mention that you were really fucking hot" she whispered.

"mhmm, you mentioned this" I smiled and kissed her.

"oh and you actually make me want to do my homework, plus you have an okay personality" she smirked.

"did you say okay personality?" I flipped her over and she smiled, I licked my lips, and she bit hers.

"yeah I did" she smirked.

"umm I believe the word for what you're doing is called teasing, I don't like it" I whispered.