32

Sophia and I went back to the hell of a place these people call rehab, I like to call it the place of torture seeing as it's terrible.

I kissed her and she glared at me, "stop it" she said looking at her book.

"Stop it" I mimicked her, I kissed her cheek.

"Zane stop" she whined.

"Zane stop" I said, I kissed all over her face and felt her push my face away.

"Dude stop" she said.

"No" I whispered and kissed her face, I kissed her forehead, her temple, her nose and her chin.

"Stop" she whined and pushed me away.

"Fine then be boring" I mumbled.

"I will murder you in your sleep" she said.

"Sophia's like totally threatening me right now...I need to get my hair done this is like totally stressing me out" I said in a girly voice.

"I don't sound like that" she said.

"I don't sound like that" I said mimicking her.

She pushed me off my bed and I groaned and held my head.

"dude" I said loudly.

"I told you to stop" she said smiling.

"appreciate me honey" I said with my hand on my hip.

She glared at me and I looked at her, I saw her slowly get up and I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"No please I'm sorry" I said against the door.

"Open the fucking door" she said.

"No" I said.

"Zane" she said angrily.

"Sophia" I said.

"Open the door" she said.

I sighed and unlocked the door. I didn't see her so I walked out, I felt her jump on my back and she pinched onto my ear.

"Ouch ouch ouch let go please" I said, she let go of my ear and I held it in pain.

"That's what you get for saying, appreciate me" she said mocking me.

"At least you made me sound sexy" I smirked.

"You don't look sexy" she said.

"That's definitely not what you thought a few n-"

"Shut up" she said throwing a book at me.

"Hey that is a good book and you didn't even know what I was going to say" I said.

"Yeah I did, you were going to say that's not what you thought a few nights ago" she said running her hands through her hair.

"Oh my god Sophia that's disgusting" I said laughing.

"That's literally what you were going to say" she said smiling.