43

I walked upstairs and went to Justins room, I saw my sister on the bed and Justin was in a towel, "I'll be back" he said walking into his bathroom.

"Zane I know about the girls" my sister said.

"what girls?" I said sitting on Justin's bed.

I knew exactly what she was talking about, but i don't see why she cares.

"let's see I believe there's.....Amanda, Avery, Brooke, Erin, Samantha, Linda and Grace...did I miss any of your whores brother" she said crossing her arms.

"yeah sorry sis I don't remember half those names" I said smiling.

"because your a fuckboy with a perfect GPA score, who sleeps with multiple girls and has probably developed and STD by now" she said annoyed.

"Oh shit" I said quickly.

"What?" She said looking directly at me.

"I actually need to get tested" i smiled to myself.

"You idiot have you not been tested?"

"Clearly fucking not" I said annoyed.

"Tell mom to take you" she said shrugging.

"Fuck no" i said looking at her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well let's see...maybe i don't want mom to know that I've been sleeping with multiple girls" i said annoyed.

"Then stop sticking your wang into girls" she said rolling her eyes.

"Is that what you say when Justin g-"

"Shut up Zane I know exactly what you're going to say" she said walking out the room.

I got up and yawned, I walked downstairs to my car and called my doctor.

"Hello this is doctor Frank speaking, how can i help you?"

"Hey doc, it's my Zane...by any chance do you have a free spot today so I can get tested?" I asked laying back on my seat.

"Yeah i have a free slot but what do you need to get tested for?" He asked.

"Uhh aids, chlamydia....stuff like that" I felt my face get hot.

"Yeah sure, i have a free right now if you can make it" he said.

"Yeah I'll be there, thank you doc" i smiled to myself.

"Bye Zane" he said ending the call.

I reached into the back of my car and grabbed a shirt, I put it on and drove to the doctors.

Doctor Frank is a family doctor, my family sees him all the time.

I walked into the clinic and could smell the alcohol wipes and a clean smell, I walked down the hallway and went to reception.

"Hi I'm here to see doctor Frank" i said to the man at the desk.

"Yeah right down the hall" he said.

"Thanks" I said waking away, I walked to his room and saw him sitting in his chair.

"Oh hello Zane" he said smiling.

"I've been sexually active" I said looking down.

"Oh okay, do you have a partner?" He asked.

"No" I replied.

"Is there more than one person?" He asked smiling.