09

I woke up to someone knocking on my door, "Come in" I groaned. I stretched and rolled over, I saw my grandfather standing in my doorway.

I groaned and put my pillow over my face and laid back on my bed, "fuck off" I mumbled.

"Who are you talking to?" he said.

I moved my pillow from my face and stood up, "I'm awake, now go away" I said annoyed.

"be ready in ten minutes," he said.

"Que," I said.

"God I don't know why your father taught you that stupid language," he said annoyed, and walked out. I smirked to myself and went to my shower.

If he hates Spanish then why don't I just speak Spanish today to annoy him, I know Spanish as my parents said that it was important to learn.

I got out of the shower and got dressed into full black, I went downstairs and saw my grandfather.

"Grandpa," I said.

"don't call me grandpa, I'd rather you call me Mark," he said.

"Okay Mark," I said rolling my eyes, I saw him lite a cigarette and he looked at me, "you want one?" he asked

I shook my head and looked at him, "dad doesn't like it when we smoke inside" I said playing my hair.

"so you and Jayda smoke?" he asked.

"I smoke when I'm stressed out but I do drugs, Jayda smokes all the time and hates drugs, we're polar opposites so she loves something and I hate it," I said.

"Hmm," he said walking outside, I got a call from Ava and I smiled to myself, I answered.

"Hello, my favorite bitch" she said shouting over the music.

I laughed and smiled, "what do you want?" I smiled.

"don't act like you don't miss me" she laughed.

"I do, when are you coming over?"

"oh my god guys he's inviting me over," she said in a high-pitched voice, I laughed and she laughed with me.

"maybe tomorrow, maybe today, maybe a year" she hummed.

"Hmm, how nice of you" I smiled.

"I took your virginity boy don't underestimate the power of me," she said laughing

"um girl I took your virginity too", there was an awkward silence and I heard her gasp, "let's just forget that I said what I said" she laughed.

I saw my grandpa walk in and he walked out the door, "I'll call you later little shit" I said smiling.

"okay shrimp," she said ending the call, I ran my tongue over the inside of my cheek and smiled.

"fucking bitch" I said smiling to myself. I went outside and saw my grandfather in the car, I got in with him and we drove somewhere.

"where the fuck are we going?" I asked.

"you'll see," he said still looking at the road, After ten minutes of driving we arrived at a place covered in sand.

I looked at my grandfather confused and he smiled, "come on" he said, I followed him and we walked to the back.

I saw people with guns shooting at empty cans, I walked into the back room and my grandfather passed me a gun.

"Fire at the target" he said.

I looked at him confused and he nodded.

I'd do so much for a pill in my mouth right now, i just need something to split me from what I'm feeling.