38

Sophia and Jayda talked and I waited outside my room. Jayda finally left my room.

"Turn the bath on and let her sit in it for about thirty minutes so she feels better" she said.

"Alright" I said walking past her, I walked into my room and saw Sophia sulking.

"Come on" I said walking into the bathroom, I turned the bath on and put the bubble bath solution in.

I walked out and saw Sophia sat at the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor, but she was still sitting. I walked over to her to help but she stopped me.

"I can help myself" she said angrily. I watched as she tried to get up and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be stubborn" I said picking her up and putting her over my shoulder.

"Ugh Zane" she whined. I sat her on the stool in my bathroom from when I was a toddler .

I stopped the bath and she looked at me, "what?" I whispered.

"Can you wash my hair?" She whispered.

"Yeah" I said walking to the shelf in my bathroom, I saw her shampoo and conditioner and I looked at her.

"I brought them from rehab" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her, I lifted her up and put her in the bath, I picked up her shampoo and watched as she got comfortable in the bath.

"It's really warm" she whispered.

"Of course it's warm Sophia it's a bath" I laughed, I grabbed the shower head and wet her hair.

"Don't get it in my eye" she said sternly.

"I'll try" I smiled, I put the shampoo in her hair and lathered it through her roots.

"And don't put it in the ends of my hair" she said, I stood up and looked down at her head, she looked up at me.

"I don't wanna get split en-" I kissed her and she looked at me shocked.

"Shut up" I whispered.

"If I could walk right now I'd beat you ass" she whispered.

"Too bad, lean forward" I said. She leaned forward and I washed her hair, I put conditioner in her hair and washed it out.

"Done" I whispered.

"Okay now leave me to relax" she said.

"Okay, not helping you out" I said, sitting on the stool.

"Hello earth to Zane, it means leave" she said laughing.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I said out of the blue.

"Yeah just wait till I get out" she said, I nodded and walked out the bathroom. I laid on my bed and turned the tv on.

I waited for Sophia to come out the bath and I could hear her struggling. "Zane" she called out.

"Coming" I said getting up, I walked into the bathroom and saw her covering her boobs. I put my hand over my eyes and passed her the towel.

"Okay you can look now" she said, I opened my eyes and picked her up and took her to the bed.

"You know I could walk once I got out the bath but I was being lazy and wanted you to carry me" she smiled.