48

I walked upstairs and walked to Zane's room, I walked inside and closed his door behind me. I walked to the side of his bed and he smiled at me.

"Hey" he said kissing me before I could respond, I kissed him back but I could taste something salty on his lips.

I looked around during the kiss and saw a syringe and rubber band on his desk.

I closed my eyes and he pulled me closer by my waist and cupped my cheek, he wanted to deepen the kiss but I knew something was wrong.

I pulled away and he looked at me confused, "Zane look me in the eyes" I said turning his head to face me, he looked me in my eyes and I saw that his eyes were closing.

"What" he whispered.

"You're using again" I whispered.

"No" he said smiling.

"Zane stop lying" I said annoyed.

He looked around and then at me, "okay but I'm not using" he smiled.

"Stop lying" I said pushing his checks together, he looked at me confused and I let his face go.

"I need a favour" he said.

"What" I said looking at him.

"Can you buy me some Xanax?" he smirked.

I shook my head at him and saw him lay down, I walked out his room and went to Jayda's room down the corridor.

I saw her laying on her bed, I sat on her bed and she smiled at me.

"I think Zane's using again" I said playing with my fingers.

"What!" She said sitting up.

"Yeah I saw a syringe and a rubber band on his desk, he's definitely using and he can barely open his eyes" I said looking down.

"We can't tell anyone" Jayda said covering her face.

"He kissed me" I whispered.

"Like full on kiss or a peck?" She asked.

"Full on kiss, he kissed me....Zane actually kissed me" I whispered.

"Wow maybe he's forgiving you" she smiled.

"I think it's just the drugs" I whispered.

"My parents can't find out about this...I can't have them send my brother away again, I can't have that happen" she whispered.

"It won't I'll make sure it doesn't" I said waking out her room.

I walked to Zane's room and saw him laying down, he looked up at me and I heard him groan.

"Finally" he said sighing.

"Oh I see the drugs have left your system" I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah it was a little drug it leaves the system quickly but...my favour?" He said smirking.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Okay please I really need this favour and I'll do anything " he smiled. I sat on his bed and he sat up and smiled at me.

"Okay what is it?" I said looking at him.

"I've been having a problem for a few days and I actually need help" he said laying on my lap.

I looked down at him and he smiled at me, I gulped and he looked into my eyes. "head" he whispered.

"What...no....ew" I said screwing up my face.