54

"You're mine weather you like it or not Kaylani" Charlie said angrily.

"Charlie I'm not yours" I said angrily.

"Yes you are, you're mine" he said wrapping his hands around my neck.

"Charlie" I said struggling to breath.

"Lay on the fucking bed Kaylani, you're mine and I'm going to show you" he said ripping my shirt off.

"Char please don't do this" I said pushing him.

"No" he said unbuttoning his jeans, "you're mine and I'm going to show you what happens when you don't listen" he said taking his jeans off.

I screamed and woke up, I saw Zane sit up quickly and he looked at me worried.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me, "are you okay?" He asked.

"Um yeah I'm sorry, I just had a nightmare" I whispered.

"It's okay" he said pulling me close to his body.

I had a sense of comfort being around him, I felt safe. I felt h snuggle his head into my collar bone.

"It's okay" he said kissing my forehead.

"Don't you think it's a bit weird that we're this close after a day of meeting" I said.

"Yeah I guess but I kind of need it right now" he whispered.

"Mmm same" I said looking down at his chest, I looked at his abs and saw the defined outline, his arms were massive.

I fell asleep completely forgetting about my nightmare.

-

"Yes you did, mom didn't she spill my drink" I said smiling.

"No I didn't" Kaylani laughed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she pushed me off, "ew go away" she smiling.

"Fuck off" I laughed.

"You snore in your sle-" I covered her mouth as I saw Sophia and Jayda walk in, I removed my hand and stood straight.

"Oh I'm hi, who's this?" Sophia said referring to Kaylani.

"Are you two fu-"

"No ew god no" I said looking at Jayda.

"I was just asking it could of been a possibility" Jayda shrugged.

"We aren't fucking...that's disgusting she's literally just my best friend" I said looking at Jayda.

"Okay I was just asking, you've had sex with a bunch of girls I was just wondering if she was one of the sad victims" she said putting her hands up.

I looked at Kaylani and squinted, she bursted out laughing and I laughed.

"What's funny?" My sister said.

"Doesn't matter" I said smiling.

"You know what Kaylani, you're a bitch-"

"We aren't fucking Jayda, she isn't a threat to a anyone so stop acting like a bitch every day" I said annoyed.

I picked up my keys and took out my phone, "you ready to go" I asked Kaylani.

"Mhmm" she mumbled.

"Why are you two even wearing fancy clothes, is there a party?" Jayda said smiling.

"We're going to Kaylani's house" I said opening the front door.

"Uhh okay" Sophia said confused.