19

Jayda's POV

I walked downstairs with my boyfriend Zack after being upstairs for a while, nothing happened as I haven't really been feeling like it for a few weeks now.

Except Zack's starting to get mad at me because I won't do anything with him,!he's a lot older than me but I do love him.

When I looked up I saw my brother surrounded by girls and Hakeem. i didn't even know that he was at this party I thought that he was still at home because of his relapse.

When I got closer I saw Zack walk away somewhere, I didn't really care that he was going somewhere, the only person I cared out was my brother right now.

I saw his eyes rolling back and all the people around him were laughing and smiling, I noticed that Olivia was here. No wonder why my brothers here.

She has him wrapped around her finger and I hate it, my brothers vulnerable but when it comes to drugs he'd do anything for a stupid pill.

I saw Hakeem laughing and all the pills on the table, "What the fuck did you do to my brother?" I said angrily to Hakeem.

"Chill out Jay, he just took a few pills" Hakeem said smiling.

"You idiot, my brothers a drug addict and he hasn't had them for a few days and now you've messed everything up" I said angrily.

"I didn't force him to take them Jayda" he said sitting back.

"But you encouraged it right?" i said crossing my arms, the girls at the table gave me dirty looks but I noticed Olivia was kissing Zane's neck.

Hakeem gave me a weird look and I felt a wave of anger go over me, yeah I hated my brother majority of the time but no one can mess with him.

I don't know what I'd do if he overdosed from drugs, he's my twin brother and we may not be identical but he's the only sibling that I have.

Not matter how mean I am to him I'll always care about what he does even if I don't show it.

"That's what I thought Hakeem, you don't give a diabetic child candy so why show my brother the same drugs that almost killed him a year ago"

"Chill out Jayda he'll be fine" Olivia said sitting on my brothers lap, I noticed she was only in a bra and her underwear.

"Dont talk to me Olivia, you're a whore who slept with my brother because he was vulnerable a the time" I said angrily to her.

Olivia was one of my closest friends but then she slept with my brother and I went ballistic on her, she she'll with my brother what as I supposed to do.

"Actually Jayda, your brother slept with me multiple times and well if were counting....maybe at your parents wedding then I guess I'd say a lot more than I can count" she said smirking.

"Oh shut up Olivia" I said walking up to my brother.

"Maybe his car should be next" she smirked and turned to face my brother, "isn't that right Zane, your car or mine?" She whispered in my brothers ear.

I wanted to throw something at her head for how she was acting, "stop being an idiot Olivia and get off my brother so I can take him home" I said crossing my arms.

"Why would he do that" she smirked and looked at me, "i gave him all these tonight I'm sure he'd love to stay with me for a little longer" she smirked.

"Olivia get the fuck off my twin brother" I said angrily.

I saw her move my brothers hand to her bare waist, it wasn't fair on him as he was off his head and probably had no clue what was happening.

"Olivia I'm giving you two seconds to get off my brother or so help me god I will give you a beat down" I said clenching my first.

She rolled her eyes at me and kissed my brothers lips, she got off him and I saw Zack walk up to me. i felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Help me get him into the car" I said to him.

He picked Zane up and we walked to his car, he put Zane in the backseat and I hit into the passenger seat.

I started crying and I felt Zack touch my thigh, "it's okay" he whispered.

"Zack it's not fucking okay, my parents said if Zane gets like this again then they'd send him away" I said holding back more tears.

"Maybe they'll understand this time" he whispered.

"Zack my brother is a fucking drug addict, he takes pills because his exams used to stress him but then he started taking them because he got bullied and now those things idiots have drugged my brother" I said crying.

I heard Zane groan and I turned to face him but he was still laying down.

"Just take me home okay" I said looking out the window.