60

"Well I just wanted to talk to you about this summer, what's are your plans...your father went to training school and then an academy he had great fun, what about you?" She said smiling.

"I'm not interested" Zane said.

"I think you should consider it Zane" I said smiling.

He griped my thigh under the blanket and I bit my lip so I wouldn't say anything stupid.

"Yeah I'll definitely consider it" he said tracing his thumb on my inner thigh.

"That's good, so are you two a thing?" His aunt asked.

"No" he said.

Yes" we both said in sync.

"No or yes?" Shed smiled.

"It's complicated" he said.

"Hmm okay, well your mother wanted me to call you all down for dinner" she said walking out.

He looked at me and groaned, "why did you say yes?" He said laying on his pillow.

"I know that you love me Zane, you're trying to ignore your feelings but you wouldn't of done what you did earlier if you hated me" I said getting out of his bed.

I fixed my dress and saw him look me up and down, I picked up the lighter from his floor and saw him change his shirt.

"Zane?" I whispered.

"You're right Soph, I do care about you but I don't know if I love you and I've tried to fucking hard to ignore every feeling that I have for you...but I hate you" he said fixing his tie.

"I hate you so much because I think about you all the fucking time and I hate it because you make it so difficult for me to ignore you" he said looking me directly in the eyes.

I felt like he was about to burn through my eyes, the way he's keeping his eye contact with me.

"You know that I love you" I whispered.

"I know and I took advantage of that, I slept with Ava knowing that you cared about me because I didn't want to come to you for comfort" he said licking his lips.

"it's fine Zane let's just go eat" I whispered and I walked to the door, I felt his hands on my waist and he pulled me towards himself.

I could feel his bulge against me, I bit my lip and felt him rest his head on my shoulder.

"I know that I've been an asshole, but I'd like to make up for it" he whispered.

I turned to face him and I nodded, the way he was treating me made me feel weak to my knees. He didn't show this side for a very long time and I was starting to think that he forgot about his true self.

"We should go" I whispered.

I walked out his room and he followed behind me, we walked downstairs and I saw his family at the large dining table.

I heard Zane clear his throat and he walked in front of me and pulled my chair out for me, I looked at him confused and he rolled his eyes.

"Sit" he whispered.

I sat down and he pushed me closer to the table, he sat next to me and I saw his aunt smiling.

"Okay, can we eat now?" I heard Jayda ask.

Zane's POV

"Say a prayer," my mother said.

I licked my lips and leaned my head against the chair, I saw Sam bringing in the alcohol and he placed it on the table.