Matching T-Shirts (Sambucky)

post falcon and the winter soldier, but no spoilers (art from chloesimaginationthings on tumblr)

Sam knew Bucky hated this. Burt since Sam took over the Captain America mantle, he and Bucky have been getting stopped on the streets, and it made for a very annoying date.

Once everything was finished, and they had tied up all the knots, Sharon had called to tell them she transferred money into their accounts, as a thank you for dealing with both Karli and Walker.

(Sam didn't ask where she got the money. He wasn't really sure he wanted to know the answer.)

Bucky's face lights up and Sam smiles. He'd never seen Bucky this happy, like he lighter.

Back when Bucky was still the Winter Soldier and Sam, Steve, and Nat were dealing with him and HYDRA, Sam didn't get why Steve was putting everything on the line for a brainwashed HYDRA assassin. But he gets it now. He and Bucky had been through hell together and they had come out on top.

"Sam, hey, Sam." Speaking of, Bucky waves his gloved hand in front of Sam's face. "You were doing the staring thing." Bucky says, holding back a smile.

"Hypocrite." Sam mutters. "How's shopping?"

"Amazing. I found us matching t-shirts." Bucky holds up two shirts that say 'I'm with stupid' while pointing at the other shirt.

"I am not wearing that." Sam replies.

"Please, babe. I thought we had to go undercover anyways." Bucky needles, and Sam frowns because he can't say no to Bucky, not when he's staring at Sam with his puppy dog eyes.

"You're insufferable." Sam grumbles and Bucky cheers and leads them to the check out line.

"You know you love me."

Sam hides a smile. "I do."

I KNOW ITS SHORT IM SORRY

but its cute and also there's fanart

https://vassas-art.tumblr.com/post/648906545276551168/from-angelwiththeblue-boxs-fic-matching 

(i'm angelwiththeblue-box on tumblr if you want to follow me and send in fic requests)

please vote share and comment any requests you might have!!!

thanks for reading!!!

XOXO Valkyrie