I'm here (Winterfalcon)

So this was suggested by @Millie_2709
(Thank you btw, this was an amazing idea)

Bucky's POV

Cold wind rushes past me as I tumble, no, I fall down the mountain I fall off the train

My hand raised... Steve my friend.

I hit the side of the rock CRASH my arm is gone it's gone and I'll bleed out here alone.

It's black. I'm in an experimenting room.

Zemo's here and he's brainwashing me.

Numbers words letters

longing rusted furnace 

No. Don't.

Please

I don't want to forget

Steve and Natasha and Sam

Sam. Please, I don't want to forget him. 

don't let me forget!

I sit up, breathing hard. I'm drenched in sweat.

"Bucky?" Sam sits up and groggily rubs his eyes. "Are you ok?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Sam stares at me closely.

"No, you're not. What's wrong, Buck? Let me in, please." Sam begs. Tears prick at the corners of my eyes.

And I break down.

"I've been having nightmares. About pre-brainwash, about falling, about losing you." I sob, burying my face in Sam's chest. "I don't want to lose you." Sam tightens his hold on me, and we sit like that, for ten minutes, as I cry into my boyfriend's chest.

Finally, my sobs die down and I sit up, rubbing the tears off my face. 

"I'm sorry." I start, but Sam interrupts. 

"What do you have to be sorry for?"

"I'm such a burden." I sigh. Sam shakes his head. 

"No. No, you're not, you could never be a burden. Bucky you lived through a war, you were brainwashed, it makes sense that those things stuck with you. They were hard things to go through, and you had to go through most of it alone. But you aren't alone now. I'm here, Buck, whenever you need me. And I promise you won't lose me." Sam comforts. 

Sam moves closer to me and embraces me, rubbing his hand up and down my back soothingly. 

"Why is this so hard?" Bucky asks. "Why can't I just move on?" 

"Because the past was important. It was where you grew up, you shouldn't want to let it go. But,  you suffered. And painful memories stick with you more than happy ones do. I know that for a fact." Sam suggests. I break out of the hug and press my lips to Sam's. 

"I love you." I rest my forehead against Sam's. He smiles. 

"I love you too."

Ok, so the ending's a little rushed, but still cute!! 

@Millie_2709, I hope this met your expectations!!

To everyone else, please request!!! 

And vote and share, but mostly request!

Love you all!

XOXO Valkyrie