Happy Valentine's Day Pt. 2

What's up!!!! Here's the second part, I hope you enjoy!!!

Wade's POV

I love him.

And I'll do anything to get him back. 

It's been thirty minutes, and Peter hasn't left the building. I enlisted Peter's friends to help me. They still hate me, naturally, but at least they're giving me a chance. That's nice. I'm glad Peter has friends like that. 

Finally, the front door opens and Peter walks out, looking down at his feet. 

"Peter." I walk over to him. His head snaps up, and anger, and pain, fills his hazel eyes. 

"What do you want, Wade?" He answers coldly. 

"Ok, let me explain, I shouldn't have been here, I meant to be here, but there was traffic, and well, that's not an excuse, I should have tried to find you, I should have tried harder, and I should have been a better boyfriend." I ramble. 

The anger in Peter's eyes dims, but he's still pissed. If there's one thing I know, it's my boyfriend. 

"Why didn't you text? You could have at least texted." Peter whines softly. "I thought maybe I did something, then I started blaming you, and I thought you were cheating, and a text would've been nice." 

"I'm so sorry, my phone died, and-" I start to explain when Peter presses his lips to mine, effectively shutting me up. He pulls away after a minute and smiles softly. 

"I forgive you." Peter interlaces our fingers, and a grin pulls at my lips. 

"Now come on, I think we have a date to get too." A laugh bubbles up in my throat as Peter leads me to my car, and gets in the passenger seat. 

The smile stays on my face for the rest of the night. 

At the very end, as I'm dropping Peter off at his aunt's house, he whispers in my lips three words. 

"I love you."

And there you go. A very happy part two. Maybe a little rushed, but still cute. 

I would like to inform y'all that I did indeed get candy, and it was hella worth it. 

Also, I'm doing this 2020 book challenge, I'll link it, but if anyone absolutely loves reading, like me, try it, it's really fun. 

https://modernmrsdarcy.com/reading-challenge-2020/

Um, yeah that's really it. 

XOXO Valkyrie