Slap or Kiss (Winterfalcon)

What is up, people!

So, I recently discovered that the Winterfalcon tag has reached #2. I don't know if it's changed since writing this, but I decided, in honor of that, I'll write a Winterfalcon oneshot. 

Also, it's a highschool AU, because you guys know I love those!

Enjoy!

Sam's POV

It's somebody's birthday. 

Tony, naturally, threw a party. 

From what I've seen Tony takes any and every opportunity to trow a party in his parent's large mansion. The man's a diva, and he knows it. 

Me on the other hand, I hate parties. They're loud, obnoxious and everyone is drunk and/or hooking up. 

Slowly, as time drags on, people start to leave, until it's just Tony's main friend group. Me, Bucky, the twins, Pietro and Wanda, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Clint. We all sit on the couches around the coffee table. 

"Let's play a game." Tony suggests, swirling his third glass of whiskey. 

"Truth or dare?" Natasha says, her eyes lighting up. 

"C'mon, Nat, we always play truth or dare. Let's do something exciting, like Never Have I Ever." Wanda exclaims. 

"Boring!" Clint sings, loud and offkey. 

"I have a game." Bruce speaks up. "They played it in my middle school. It's called Slap or Kiss."

A chorus of 'ohs' circulate through the room. 

"How do you play this game?" Thor asks eagerly.

"Simple. You spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on has to leave the room. The people in the circle, minus the person who spun the bottle, decide if the person who left the room gets slapped or kissed. When the person who left comes back in, the person who spun the bottle has to either slpa or kiss them depending on what the group decided." Bruce explains.  

"And this ways playing in your high school, Brucie?" Tony asks disbelievingly. Bruce nods solemnly. 

"I'll go first!" Pietro announces, grabbing an empty beer bottle off the floor and spinning on the table. 

It whizzes around, slowly landing on...

"Tony!" The group cheers and Tony stands up and leaves the room. Pietro leans back, watching.

"I say kiss." Natasha offers. 

"I say not kiss." Steve rebutts, leaning forward.

"You jealous?" Bucky teases. Steve frwns at his best friend. 

"Wha-jealous-nope. I don't get jealous."

"You are so jealous man."I laugh. Bucky holds his fist up, and I bump it, our eyes never leaving Steve's slowly reddening face. 

"So it's decided!" Nat inturrepts. I don't think it was decided, but Nat is scary, so we just go along with her. "Pietro will kiss Steve's boyfriend." 

Pietro groans loudly. 

"Tony!" Clint shouts, grinning like a madman. 

Tony struts his way back in, and sits next to Steve. 

Pietro takes a deep breath and walks over to Tony and kisses him on the lips. 

Cheers arise from the circle and Pietro turns red, before sitting down next to Wanda. 

I watch as he peeks at Clint, who looks disinterested. 

The game continues on. 

I get slapped by Natasha, kissed by Thor, and slapped again by Wanda. 

Bucky spins the bottle next, and it slowly makes it's way around the circle before landing on me. 

"Damnit." I mutter, standing up and heading to the closet. 

I sit there, my knee bouncing and my heart is in my throat. 

What if they choose kiss? What if my first kiss with my crush is because of a stupid game? What if he doesn't even-

"Sam!" Tony sings happily. "Come on in." 

"Tony, you sound like a serial killer." I tell him as I sit back down. 

Bucky turns to me, his face red. 

He leans in and-

He's kissing me. 

Bucky Barnes is kissing me. 

A sigh might've escaped my lips, but I can't focus because Bucky Barnes is kissing me. On the lips. 

And he hasn't stopped. 

I bring my hand up to cup his cheek and-

"Alright, lovebirds, break it up." Tony calls. 

I pull away, my eyes flicking around the room. I stand up, breathing hard, before getting the hell out of the room. 

Wow, super long!!

It's actually not, I'm just super lazy

there will be a part two, to answer your questions. 

Please vote, comment any ideas/ships/tropes anything you want to see me do. 

share also, that would mean a lot!

thanks for reading!!!

(and thanks for the #2 spot for winterfalcon, I don't actually know how that works, but thanks to whoever does)

XOXO Valkyrie