Dancing (Winterfalcon)

HEYY YALL THIS IS A COLLEGE DORM AU

it's winterfalcon, and they've been together for three years, since their college freshman year (they're both juniors)

HEADS UP THIS WILL BE SHORT VERY SORRY

Bucky knew he would get noise complaints when he put the music on, but he was stressed, and he didn't want to deal with his exams, even though they started tomorrow. 

Sam would be back from his lecture, and would make him study, but until then, he was putting on his favorite songs, and dancing the night away. 

***

Sam struggles to carry his books and take-out up the four flights of stairs to his and Bucky's shared apartment. 

(They decided when they met as freshmen that they would rather split the cost of an apartment than suffer through their college's mediocre dorms. Them dating was only a bonus.) 

Sam sets down the food, and unlocks the door to be blasted with one of Bucky's favorite songs. 

Sam quietly closes the door behind him and sets the food on the kitchen counter, before following the growing noise to the living room where Bucky had pushed the table to the side and was dancing freely around the room. 

Sam smiled softly. He loved watching Bucky dance, it was a rare sights, since Bucky was self-conscious, but Sam thought it was adorable. 

It reminded Sam of the moment a couple months after they started dating, and Bucky was going to meet Sam's parents.

Sam was studying, when Bucky had come in, thrown his stuff on the floor, and connected his phone to the speakers, and lay face down on the bed, and listened to the music. 

Moments after that, he pulled Sam up, laughing, and the two of them danced in their dorm for a bit, before getting a noise complaint. 

(Bucky liked his music loud, something that hasn't changed since Sam met him.) 

"Sam." Bucky gasps in surprise, pulling Sam out of his memories. 

"Hey, Buck."

"How long have you been standing there?" Bucky asks, his face growing red. 

"Not long. I don't know why you would be worried. I love watching you dance."

Bucky wraps his arms around himself, a small smile growing on his face. 

"Dance with me?" I ask, holding my hand out. Bucky meets my eyes and smiles, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a spin, the two of us laughing.

AWW I FELT LIKE I SHOULD GIVE YALL SOME CUTE FLUFFF

I hope you liked it, please vote and comment and ships or ideas or just anything

thanks for reading

XOXO Valkyrie